Getting to goal :)

Ok it's wedding eve today and I got on the scales I couldn't resist ;) ... 201lbs. Wooohoooo nearly made my mini goal of being outta the 200's by the wedding so I'm really chuffed with that. I'm lower than I've been in years and keep getting such lovely comments from people it's unbelieveable and such a huge boost.

Today is gonna be manic! And tomorrow I probably won't have time to update :( so I'll hopefully get back on Thursday to let you all know how it's gone x x x the weddings at 1:30 tomorrow my virtual bridesmaids so don't be late ;) lol x x x

Weee well done hunny :)

Exciting stuff, enjoy every minute sweetie

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Weee well done hunny :)

Exciting stuff, enjoy every minute sweetie

Xxx

Aw thanks honey :) I'll try although the good thing is I can't scan my food on the day lol otherwise might not enjoy it as much x x x

Soooo excited for you babe!! You've worked so hard to look amazing for your Big Day and
it's all paid off so now all you have to do is relax and enjoy every minute.
Want to take this opportunity to wish you all the very best in life with your new hubby,
it's been a pleasure sharing your journey with you and seeing how far you've come!
Meet you on the virtual dance floor for a boogie Mrs. F !! xxxxxxxx

Shivie said:
Soooo excited for you babe!! You've worked so hard to look amazing for your Big Day and
it's all paid off so now all you have to do is relax and enjoy every minute.
Want to take this opportunity to wish you all the very best in life with your new hubby,
it's been a pleasure sharing your journey with you and seeing how far you've come!
Meet you on the virtual dance floor for a boogie Mrs. F !! xxxxxxxx

Aw thanks Shivie but the journeys not over yet! Yes I'm pleased with how well I've done for my big day but once were back from the mini moon I'm going to get back on plan and shift the rest of my weight :) I've got it on the run now and not half doing the job this time. Thanks for the well wishes you've been a great support to me x x x

wow!!! Miss Tru look at you, your doing fab!!! always knew you would blast the weight and you are... so proud of you... Blushing beautiful bride her we come, hope your day is totally gorgeous just like you xxxxxx

OMG..... Have the most fabulous day!!!

Cant wait for pics!!!

SOOOOOOO proud of you..... you've done amazing and I personally couldnt have got through without you!!! Bloody well done!!!!

See you in a few days..... when you'll be Mrs Fisher!!!

Enjoy babes!!! You deserve it!!!!

XXX

Trueleame said:
Ok it's wedding eve today and I got on the scales I couldn't resist ;) ... 201lbs. Wooohoooo nearly made my mini goal of being outta the 200's by the wedding so I'm really chuffed with that. I'm lower than I've been in years and keep getting such lovely comments from people it's unbelieveable and such a huge boost.

Today is gonna be manic! And tomorrow I probably won't have time to update :( so I'll hopefully get back on Thursday to let you all know how it's gone x x x the weddings at 1:30 tomorrow my virtual bridesmaids so don't be late ;) lol x x x

Woohoo! Enjoy your time to shine!
You have done fantastically!
We will make sure Dee, shivie and Rebekah get there in time, all present and correct! Lol..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on 210!! That's my first big goal-only 64lbs to go! Lol!
Have a fabulous day tomorrow-look forward to seeing pics xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:

Thanks Jo but it's 201 ;) will post pics asap xxx

Welshtigger said:

Cheers Jo :) but it's 201 ;) not 210. Will post pics asap xxx

Dum dum dum dummm :)

Have a beautiful day hunny, enjoy every moment :)

Lots of love xxxxxx

Best shower and then get my dress on..... Is champagne at this time of day bad??????

Nahhhhhh didnt think so!!! ; )

X

Welshtigger said:

Aw thanks Jo :) it's actually 201 ;) not 210. I'll post pics asap xxx

Stupid phone didnt update but then makes loads of posts :(

X x x

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!
:drunk::eating::greenapple::turkey::7834::cross::secret::bananalove::lilkiss::party0016::character00250: :party0049::party0019:

:love::party0016:have a fantastic day !!!!!! :bestwishes::0clapper:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you. One hour to go :) Xx

Back