Getting to know you!

I also hope to escape :D hahaha.

After I find a job after uni, I plan on only going back to visit my family - they all seem pretty content to stay there (we live in Hessle, so it's not too bad lol.)

x

Hi, I'm Sally, I'm 29 and live in a coastal village exactly halfway between Middlesbrough and Whitby in the North East. I'm single and live with my ancient tabby cat Heidi. I also have a chocolate labrador called Charlie who lives with my Mum and Dad now to keep their choc lab Bandit company after his brother Zac died a couple of years ago.
I'm a Radiographer and work in a very busy x-ray department.

I lost about a stone with SW and the rest has been with CD. Have been SSing for 11 weeks and am very pleased with the results, only 1st 7ish to go to my target. Feels so good to be that close!! I intend to go back onto SW once I've finished maintainence, just so I don't lose the plot and pile weight back on. I'm determined never to let my weight get out of control again!!!!

What a terrific idea!!

Well here it goes,

My name is Dolores (dee to all my mates), engaged to my gorgeous fella zaki and we are to get married on 14th march 2009 in Ireland. We have been seeing each other for the past 4 years but have known each other for 7, met him on the internet and havent looked back since. No children as yet but would love 4 if god wills it. I am currently living in Swansea south wales but moving in december to Salisbury, Wiltshire. I work as a nurse but would love to become a doctor and thinking about going back to college next year.

Due to being bullied, abused in the past I have gained alot of weight and so therefore I am on Lipotrim diet to regain some confidence back in my life as at the moment there is none. My start weight is 20 stone 4lbs but would ideally like to get down to 10 stone. I am taking things one day at a time so at the moment its going great. I am more determined than ever to lose the weight, not for anyone else but for me to prove to myself that I could succeed!!

I love this thread!!

Ok here goes,
I am Claire and i have been married to my brilliant husband for 10 year's this year, we have 3 kids Kane 9 ( who has special need's) Cole 4 ( who is such a little dude) and Kayla soon to be 2 ( she is the wild child!)We live in Dundee.
When i was younger i never had a weight problem but as soon as i hit my 20's it slowley gained on me.
After having Kane i was having such a hard time dealing with everything that had happened to him that i never even thought about my weight, then all of a sudden i was 11st 11lb's so i joined WW and got down to 9st 7lb's just in time to fall pregnant with Cole.
After i had him i did manage to get back to 10st 7lb's but then let it go for a while.
Next time i joined WW i was 12st 8lbs and i lost 15lb's then fell pregnant with Kayla.
I was 13 st 13lb's at the end of my pregnancy with Kayla and i have really struggled to lose my weight after having her ( breastfeeding make's me VERY hungry) anyway last Christmas i got down to 12 stone but it came back again and it wont go away!!

So now i have found CD and i am loving this!
Me and DH are going to New York at the end of January so i am hoping to have most of this shifted by then.

Oh and everytime i sign in here i have a pint of water with me, that way i get through all my water easy!:D

Hi Moomoo, Susan is arranging for a Lincolnshire meet, know you're in Rutland but you should join us..Search the "Lincolnshire meet" thread..

forgot to say, I'm Mandy 41 years old, been with my husband Kev since I was 17 and have been married for 14years. We have two lovely boys, Shaun is 21 and serves with the RAF, James is 14 and likes to think he's a pro golfer. We have an 8 year old cat called Percy and live in Bourne in Lincolnshire. I work full time selling exhibition stands, have been doing that for 6 years and love it.
Well done everyone, really nice to get to know you all properly.

Hi guys, My name is Nassim and I am 27 years old, single, and am in Singapore,I did cambridge successfully a year ago but ever since I started part-time school early this year, my eating habits has gone from bad to worse.I work full time as an admin asst for an interior design co.
Anyways i am trying to re-start Cambridge again and hope to lose some kilos by end of this year.

Hi everyone.
I'm Sam, I'm 24 and i am originally from Pembrokeshire in South West Wales but i now live in South West Turkey, with my boyfriend fof four years, Recep. I studied Law & Eng @ Uni but i am now a sales consultant for a property developer over here, so far so good.
Decided to go down the eat healthy/ exercise route so have bought a bike and a cycle along the beach as often as i can!
Good luck to everyone! x
p.s. great idea for this thread, i am a bit nosey and like to know people properly lol

Back