Getting to the low 9's

Haha no worries! I think we are our own worst enemies and you probably look fab in a bikini- just we tell ourselves we don't. High waisted bikinis are lovely too- I love the 1950s shaped bikinis- may have to get myself one for the holiday.

Definitely have a spicy curry and try going for poppadoms over naan. Peshwari naans are my favourite but just looked and it's 20points for a 100g...I have a whole one to myself so I'm looking at 40-50points haha- looks like they're out for a lonnnnggggg time!

Enjoy the curry! Xxz

Don't worry about the STS- you'll probably get a weightloss worthy of two weeks next week!

Haha really? Did you fall off the wagon? X

Haha sod it then- life is for the living. Just put a line under it and get back on with me tomorrow! I have swimming at 6am and am going to try and cut back a bit on the copious amounts of fruit I am eating!

Goodluck! Let me know how you get on x

Feeling really disappointed today. Today is my weigh in day but I couldn't wait and jumped on the scales yesterday and was delighted to see 10.4lb which would be a 2lb loss.

Got on the scales this morning and was 10.7lbs. So I have gained a pound this week! Was so annoyed I ended up getting thick buttery toast for breakfast to cheer myself up!

I can literally vary 4/5 lbs daily. It's just luck that the scales are kind to you in THAT snapshot 1 minute of the week. Try and not be disheartened...think about how you'd have felt if you'd have got on and they'd weighed you pounds HEAVIER, which may have been the case if you'd not done the plan at all. (It is for me anyway, I gained 33 pounds in three months!)...try and keep pushing on. Have a goal of what you want to LOOK like, not a number. And visualise that. It's not easy- if it was everyone would do it but we can do it! Xxx

As last time says! You know you are 10.4- sod a scale fluctuation! Half a stone lighter than me! Xxx

Grrrrr I'm so stressed today. Work! And money woesI just want to eat and eat and eat. Grrrr xx

Grrrrr I'm so stressed today. Work! And money woesI just want to eat and eat and eat. Grrrr xx

Stay strong! Although I feel like a total hypocrite as I am in a similar position and am not being strong but giving in at every temptation especially when i am worrying about work or money xx

Thank you! I am at the moment... Just hate feeling so like, anxious/ frustrated! Whoever said growing up and becoming an adult was a good idea...they lied haha! Xxx

Thank you! I am at the moment... Just hate feeling so like, anxious/ frustrated! Whoever said growing up and becoming an adult was a good idea...they lied haha! Xxx

Oh it's a horrible feeling....being an adult can be extremely tedious, hope you have a better day at work tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Morning. Didn't post yesterday as was annoyed/ stressed. My awful week culminated with a huge row with bf and then a stay the same weigh in. Meh. But my best friend came and stayed. We went out for lunch. I had grilled chicken and chips- about 8-12 points- I couldn't work it out. Snacked on a couple of chocolate covered rice cakes (6 points) and then I went out to pizza express but...ONLY had a chocolate fudge cake dessert with mascarpone as my dinner haha. Woman thought I was mad. Any moral of the story i stayed within my points (using the daily and 49) and cheated yet I could have done so much more damage which is my normal way. I'd have thought "what's the point. Mini breakthrough x

If you're within your pps there's no cheating is what I reckon! I had a bottle of wine last night :eek:

Hope you've made up with your bf & you're having a better day today, although chocolate fudge cake for dinner yesterday sounds divine!!!

Meant to post, I lost 1lb this week, which is great considering the weekend before! Trying hard to keep on track, weekends are so difficult ;)

Hi All! I've been away with a work conference, waiting until the end of the week until I weigh in!
All don't get disheartened, it's weird how the weeks can fluctuate your weight loss!

Hey how's everyone getting on this week? Had home made pizza last night so feeling like a porker!!

Back