Getting to the low 9's

Terrible :( ate like a monster today, sts at WI, hellishly crazy busy week at work & it's totm...no excuses for being sooo rubbish today but too much bloody temptation at work!! Decided I've taken today off & I'm back on it tomorrow :)

How are you doing???

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Argh. I am hormonal as anything...due tomorrow. I feel like I'm eating soooo much...(still too much fruit) still have 25 weeklies but, know I 100% won't get a loss tomorrow. Even if I wasn't hormonal I wouldnt. Feel demoralised! Has anyone had a weigh in? Think I'll plan a brand new menu plan next week- make myself have new stuff. Hope all are getting on okay xxx

I'm the same and much worse than usual, I blame work for making the situation work! Written this whole weekend off and like you am going to plan next week within an inch of its life!!

Yeah work has been hell for me and pretty sure I've split from boyfriend today so the urge to eat is strong. However, it was weigh in day and by some miracle I lost 3lbs after a STS last week. I am thrilled as eaten badly!! There is no logic haha. Enjoy those days of eating and start with a new mindset monday xxx

Hey sorry! Been a bit awol... Trying to work out and get my head around stuff with ex! Also looking for a new job...so I'm pretty up the wall at the moment! I'm on plan...but not expecting a loss (I never do) feel like I actively try and find ways to cram extra points in. I'm so greedy!! How is everyone getting on!? Xxx

I've been a bit awol too! Back on track I've decided to give up treats like biscuits and cakes for lent. Don't even eat them much normally but they're always around at work!!

I've been a bit awol too! Back on track I've decided to give up treats like biscuits and cakes for lent. Don't even eat them much normally but they're always around at work!!

Wow that is a commitment!! I don't do lent so giving up nothing!! :D

However, I am committed to WW for lent!! I tried SW for a few weeks, but it's really not for me, followed WW for one week & lost 3lbs!!!! :)

Thanks!! It's kept me going actually, really wanted something last night but managed to stop myself!! And I've lost a little more this morning. Nearly the end of our month, how's everyone doing?? I won't hit my target but I'll be close!

I'm doing pants!! Managed 3lb loss on my first week back on WW & promptly celebrated with s weekend binge :-/

Still not as bad as some binges & I'm back on track now :)

I'm 10st11 at the moment do I've a ways to go...1st at least :(

It's a shame but good you're back on it. And great loss!! At least you know you can do it :)

I've managed my 1st successful week on lent! Whoop!

Thanks :) weigh in tomorrow so I'll see how I've done for the month. Also bought myself a new water bottle for work to make myself drink more :)

My month weigh in! I'm at 10st 2.4, so just lost 1.6lbs, but it's been a crazy month!!

So I'm going to put myself down for 9st 11 for March - that's 5.4lbs eek!

Is everyone else doing a weigh in this month? I've also passed my 2nd week of lent yey!!

This week is going well so far - 6 months to my wedding at the end of this week so think it's getting easier to focus!

Well I've hit my feb aim! Just 1 week late!! Not sure how I've done it this week though...!

So now 10st yey, less than a stone to go in the next 5 months...

Back