GGGggggrrrrrrr Periods!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovelyzobo

Bloody periods (no punn ntended!!!) Was devasted this week weighed and it made me put on 4lb!!!! Was really shocked, do know about all the retention stuff etc etc, but was really surprised at how much I put on....I honestly thought I HAD put on weight, but weighed today (came on on monday) and its all gone.....kept the faith, carried on regardless...and its gone!!!!! No more, no less....but it has gone!!! :rolleyes:

I've been on since Tuesday...I weigh everyday and I have still continued to lose thank God.

I have been exercising everyday, so maybe that's helped me :)

Its a worry, but i have to tell myself that I keep going and at the end of the week my hard work will pay off. Not looking forward to next week LOL.

i read last week that although you retain water weight during TOTM, your body uses more calories so you can actually lose more - assuming you can stave off the cravings, though...

so well done for keeping the faith!

and my cravings have always been chocolate :(. I did get some weight watchers choc drinks the other day so I will have to have one of those at the worse times of the day.

Back