GGs restart and focus thread

GnomesGnuts

Banned
Hi all,

I shall be starting my own weightloss blog here, since ive been on site for about three weeks, its about time. If Im truthful since being on the diet, which I started three weeks ago, I have lost a stone but I have cheated everyday, I know what you are all thinking..... tut tut, but if Im truthful, and Im not making excuses, Ive been very depressed for a few months now, Ive found it interesting reading everyones thread playing on the arcade and not getting a top three score, So I Miss GG promise to start tomorrow 1st October SS and keep to it until I reach healthdom, I started at 20stone13lbs, and after a month of half doing it I am 19stone 13lbs, so I think its time, I dont mind responses as long as they are uplifting ones. I will be leaving my thoughts for the next 10months or so on this thread, my personal one.:character0053:

Good Luck GG. The diet is easier if you dont cheat, but congrats on losing your first stone.

I have found it easier to break the journey down into smaller targets as sometimes the long road ahead can seem too daunting.

I have had my own struggles this past week or so but am determined that tomorrow will be the start of a good month for me also.

Thanks for that, I guess the hard part is owning up to cheating, but Im at a place where I dont want to cheat myself no more. I want to be healthy and happier, when I look in the mirror and in shop windows and tryign clothes on. I think a month at a time is a good idea and Im gonna implement that, this month, so by the end of October I hope to be a dress size lighter, that would be a size 22 as I am a size 24 at the mo!!!:cry:

Back