GI DIet and how it works ?

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by Lil Miss Sunshine, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    Cal Counting
    I see there is a list of foods with numbers beside it, im sure there is some sort of limit on the GI DIet? I went to the doc yesterday just to change from the patch onto the pill and i was told my BMI is 2 high and she wont give me the pill, instead she put me on Cerazetta estrogen-free pill and i googled it and I never seen so many bad reviews about it so going to get weight down now once and for all. It was a shock for sure :(
    so can someone give me a lil short run down on it :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The lower the number the better the food is for you vic trying to lose weight stick to about 45 GL a day. Personally, I don't use the GL values. I just choose GL friendly foods and watch my overall calorie intake. For that you can use something like myfitnesspal. It has a great iPhone app too.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.