GI OR GL CONFUSSED.COM

mandye

Silver Member
Hi been looking into low GI diet for when I have to eat and make choices (on CD at mo but close to going up the plans now).I had just got my head round GI sort of when up pops GL (glycemic load ).Anyway 4hours later it seems to make sense .Has anyone got any experience of GI and GL do they both work or is one better than the other ? Also found this web site Diet, weight loss, health, EFT, low GL diet - Diet Freedom which for £2.48 a week will give me all the info and help I could need or so it sugests.Thought it looked good but has anyone tried it is it the same as weight loss resorces ? Any feed back would be good thanks Mandy

Hi been looking into low GI diet for when I have to eat and make choices (on CD at mo but close to going up the plans now).I had just got my head round GI sort of when up pops GL (glycemic load ).Anyway 4hours later it seems to make sense .Has anyone got any experience of GI and GL do they both work or is one better than the other ? Also found this web site Diet, weight loss, health, EFT, low GL diet - Diet Freedom which for £2.48 a week will give me all the info and help I could need or so it sugests.Thought it looked good but has anyone tried it is it the same as weight loss resorces ? Any feed back would be good thanks Mandy

Can I just say you look amazing. You have done so well. I have a similar amount to lose as you, I hope I can do as well.x

Back