GIANT STEPS

Here's hoping today is a better day for you today Belle. Take care and big hugs xxx

Hey Belle,
Your quiet so I hope that's as your having a wonderful Easter!!
Hope things have picked up and you aren't as low! Remember even if you fell off the wagon it's right here to hop back on!
I'm doing WS to stop me falling off the wagon completely!
Sending you good vibes :)

Just reading back, hoping you wake feeling much better today Belle :hug99: xx

You ok lovely? xxx

Hi there. I am hanging my head in shame. I caved. Big time. Decided to leave it til monday to restart so that i could enjoy easter. THANK YOU for the support. Im committing to do 50 days ts starting tomorrow morning. I feel tooo guilty to post on your diaries so hope all well in your camps.

HAPPY EASTER!

BELLE

ps am watching the biggest loser - wow those guys look so good post weight loss. That WILL br me (just not today!!!!)

Hello lovely :)

It's Easter, it's probably the hardest weekend not to cave other than Xmas. You'll be back on form tomorrow :) xxxx

Aw hope you're ok :) Don't worry about this weekend too much, you've done amazingly well, a weekend off isn't a major thing, its just a case of drawing a line in the sand and getting back on it tomorrow :) (I should really learn to take my own advice lol!! :D ) Enjoy a bit of choccy today and don't feel bad about it, because nobody's perfect and youre trying your hardest, and doing really well :) xx

Hope you're ok Belle? xx

Come back belle xxx

Where you go belle??? xxx

I don't care how far you fell off the wagon belle get your bum back on here! Missing your banter!
I'm dying trying to get back in keto so come feel some pain with me haha!

Hope your okay on a serious note

:(

Aww Shucks you guys. You are so great. It has simply been too hard to post this week - between my home computer not working properly and trying to get back into ketosis while surrounded by three kids and having to work in the evenings and being pretty miserable......well I was in a foul mood and I might have posted some bad language so..... I think my poor long suffering OH might have been happy if i had disappeared for a day or two too.

Yes I fell off the wagon, got run over by it.... I won't go into details for the faint hearted but lets say I was VERY bad!!!! Was back up to 15st 3lbs when I weighed my self on monday so I am NOT posting THAT!!!

BUT YAY - I am back on day four and in ketosis again!!!

I cant say I learned anything from my jailbreak episode other than it hurts like hell to give this diet up and lose hope.... and not just physically. It made me sad. I caught sight of myself in a mirror and I look fatter than I thought I was at 17stone so I HAVE to diet. I kept telling myself that the only failure is the failure to try - that sounds trite but it got me back on board!!

While scoffing everything in sight last weekend (I did - I have no idea how I am going to learn to maintain) I promised 50 days of TS100% (to me that includes an AAM day once a week) and I am on day 4. 50 days will get me to my next jailbreak which is the June bank holiday weekend when I will be going to the Cat Laughs Comedy festival in Kilkenny (Ireland). I cannot wait. And I don't want to be the "fat" girl for that. I want two more stone off. I WILL be 13 stone and I WILL wear a size 16 summer dress...with flowing hair and a small white cardi and some leather sandals. I WILL post a pic when I make it. No ifs ands or buts.

Belle

Yay Belle!

Really glad to see you back :D

I can really see the summer dress and cardi now! - in my head I picture a scene from 'Grease' somehow!!! :)

Back