GIANT STEPS

Hi Belle

Glad you have resolved your bad day a little bit - good on you for rationalising it :)

Tomorrow is another day! Well, that's what I keep telling myself anyway :D

For what it's worth my day hasn't been great either. Work was stressful, no builder, and instead of the peaceful evening I wanted my Dad has decided to be very 'needy' now I'm home :rolleyes:

Oh well, onwards we go eh?

Thanks Darcy for the sympathy. Thats brought the tears on. Oh dear. Gotta go...

Belle

Aww hope you're ok Belle! *hugs* Today might have been crappy, but tomorrow will be so much better, because you will have got through today :D Keep going, you're doing so well! Hope you have a better day tomorrow! Try and de-stress abit tonight and everything will seem better in the morning :) x

Stay strong belle you beauty!!!
As you know I am one for dramatics especially around totm so it's all good! Don't give in! Your so strong and just wavering as your hormones are all mental plus your under pressure! I ate nearly a whole bunch of grapes today and had three S&S shakes plus a Tesco bar, I blame being a woman for that!!!!!

Sending you hugs!!!

Hope today is a better day for you Belle x
We all have days when we're almost ready to cave in and eat but look how far you've come. Instead of just heading to food for comfort you realised what was happening and knew it wouldn't help :) Keep going hon and you'll get there soon x

Hi Darcy Just posted on your diary. I did only ok today. Had a nice little cry after last night and that really helped. Broke the anxiety storm if you know what I mean. I am still at work and up to my tonsils but at least I finished the accounts. I just finished them in the last half hour and am treating myself with a quick ten minutes online!! Of course on minimins! I am finding it really hard to adjust to the new clock (the hour change) and I am eating at all the wrong times and so wind up hungry. I had my supper bar at five or so cos I just couldnt wait so I might just have to have another shake later. I'm gonna have to do some amount of exercise this weekend!! I did drink my water though so Yay!!

How you doing?:>

Belle

Hello lovely, how are you? Feeling any better? Yeah I find it really hard being at the top end of a stone. I'm so bloody impatient too! I want instant long lasting results. Haha don't ask for much xxx

"I ate nearly a whole bunch of grapes today and had three S&S shakes plus a Tesco bar"

LMAO!! Really?!

Niennor, You just break me up. I'm a lot better thanks. Head back on, thank God. BUt that was a wobble. I felt suddenly disengaged from the diet and it didnt matter anymore. Had to have a stern talk with myself. Musta worked. AM still here. Yay.

Belle

Angel-Missy, THANK YOU. ITs been a tough few days but I think I am through the worst. Without minimins I would have caved for sure.

Belle

You are doing so well Belle and being so strong despite adversity! Keep going chick and watch those pounds melt away babe xxx

" I want instant long lasting results."

Hi Slimsarah, You know I bet when I have slogged my way through losing 111lbs they will invent a pill that does the job for you. I had a wobble this week. I lost that greed. It IS the magic ingredient to this diet. I think you MUST have that greed to succeed. I lost a pound on the scales this morning and THAT has motivated me again. I was only holding on cos of the pledge I made to stay 100% til it rains. But this morning I feel like I am back. Back on the diet. Not just clinging on with my fingernails but behind my ass and pushing it to slimdom.

What amazes me is how quickly you can get from 15st 10 to 15st 3. It really is just a matter of a week or two. DAYS. GO FOR IT.

I want to be in the 14s in the next 10 days and then I want to be 13 stone for a weekend away at the beginning of June. At 13 stone I just look a bit big. Not obese. I am sick of being the fattest mother at the gate, the fattest person on the plane, the fattest person in the room. 13 stone is the mark when I start to look normalish and can start shopping in regular shops.

Belle

13 is definitely my magic number. To see the high 12's would just be amazing! A pill that does it all for you? I'd take a handful lol

I love feeling motivated to do this. It's definitely a frame of mind, for years I toyed with the idea of loosing weight, constantly googling quick fixes etc. exercise was a big thing for me, absolutely hated it and now I love it xxx

aha!! ive found ya diary again... so a quick hello and its still not raining anywhere so we are 100% still i hope me loverly..

I am desperate to be in the 12's in time for 28th April.. even 12.13 will put a huge smile on my face... so i have just over 4 weeks now to do it.. I am DETERMINED not to fail .xxxx

Ahhh Belle, bet your not the fattest mother in the playground! I'm sure you'll definitely hit your target! before you know it we will both be in the 9's comparing notes on how we are maintaing hehehe!!

How you doing today Belle?
Forewarning you will laugh at my diary tomorrow eeeeeeeeek ;) :p

Hope your havin a good day :D

Back