Gill SW diary -green days

Thanks Gemma. In my books which I got when I joined online last time it says 50g of feta as a healthy extra?

with the aldi slices, they are quite thick. The total weighs 250g and there are 10 slices in so they are 25g each so really I suppose I should have a bit more on that one as its reduced fat cheddar which I think you can have 45g of. I have tried to attach a screen shot of the PDF version of my book. Not sure if it will work.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    914.7 KB · Views: 7,805
Yep they can change regular like I say because if the manufacturer changes the recipe or portion size it can no longer count! I was eating Asda's wholemeal pitta breads and only having 28g porridge sachets until I went back to group and they were no longer HE's I was mortified! If you try searching the forums on here it may shed some light on the matter. You can have x3 Aldi Cowbelle Light Cheese Singles as a HEA....

I was also mortified when I found out that pitta bread is no longer a HEXB - I used to love them stuffed with salad and veggie pates or with soup.

Me too I was devastated! I still have loads of packets in the freezer!ha but the WW Petit Pains are gorgeous white, warm crusty bread for a HEB mmmmmm gorgeous with some homemade soup
I didn't know about the ww bread, I will have a look for that in the shop, sounds yummy!

Yep they can change regular like I say because if the manufacturer changes the recipe or portion size it can no longer count! I was eating Asda's wholemeal pitta breads and only having 28g porridge sachets until I went back to group and they were no longer HE's I was mortified! If you try searching the forums on here it may shed some light on the matter. You can have x3 Aldi Cowbelle Light Cheese Singles as a HEA....

Hi, just popped by to subscribe :)

I've just been on the SW website and WW wholemeal pitta is now listed as a HEB. Not sure how long it's been there as this is the first time I've checked.

Raspberry & Strawberry sugar free jelly crystals, made up as directed 0.5 syns per 204g serving

Thank you again so much Gemma. You are being such a help to me :) hope I lose, got no excuse this time with the support I'm getting!

Back