Gill SW diary -green days

I absolutely love milka daim it's so moreish! Don't worry too much about going over syns you still look like you had a good weekend and good luck for a 100% week. When's WI? good luck hun xx

Well last night I went a bit wrong! OH got out dime milka and I couldn't resist, so weak!! :banghead:

so writing off the weekend and having a fresh start. Here's to a 100% week....

Monday

B - grapefruit, berries, ff

snack - protein bar (5)

L - 3 scanbran (heb will have another 2 later) with cottage cheese and mushy pea curry.

D - cauliflour pizza, red onion, feta HEB and Parmesan HEA

snack - grapefruit, protein bar (5)

total syns - 10

Ha! You are not the only one! Was visiting my mum and despite the fact that she is very eagle eyed I was chomping down chocolate caramels like they were going out fo style! I took a later coach home last night because mum's hospital appointment was later on. I thought when she got back we could have dinner together before I left but because she lives out in the sticks (no London!) I had to quickly make some marmite sarnies up and dash out the door. I always like a lot of goodies on the coach so I had crisps as well as the caramels. Never mind the 5:2 diet - mine is now nil by mouth until after weigh in (not really!).Thursday

I absolutely love milka daim it's so moreish! Don't worry too much about going over syns you still look like you had a good weekend and good luck for a 100% week. When's WI? good luck hun xx

Thanks hun. I WI on a Thursday morning normally but tbh I've been weighing everyday to make sure I'm not gaining. Still no loss yet, seem to stay around 11.5 each day at the min but only take Thur as my official one.

Ha! You are not the only one! Was visiting my mum and despite the fact that she is very eagle eyed I was chomping down chocolate caramels like they were going out fo style! I took a later coach home last night because mum's hospital appointment was later on. I thought when she got back we could have dinner together before I left but because she lives out in the sticks (no London!) I had to quickly make some marmite sarnies up and dash out the door. I always like a lot of goodies on the coach so I had crisps as well as the caramels. Never mind the 5:2 diet - mine is now nil by mouth until after weigh in (not really!).Thursday

Ah these things happen, main thing is that you get straight back on it. I think my bad weekend did me good as my mad craving have gone now so I can get on with being 100% this week :)

good luck for WI ;)

Tuesday

B - 2 scan bran, ff, berries, protein shake (2), grapefruit

L - mushy pea curry, 3 scanbran (HEB) with cottage cheese

snack - other half of grapefruit, protein cake with spoon of ff (2)

D - pasta bake (wholewheat pasta, onion, peas, passata), potato salad (1), lettuce, feta (HEA)

Snack - protein bar (2)

Last edited:
Wednesday

B - 2 scan bran, ff, berries, grapefruit, protein shake (2)

L - mushy pea curry, 3 scanbran with cottage cheese (HEB)

snack - grapefruit, feta (heb) protein bar (2)

D - Sausage bake made with LM sausages, mash (made with carrot/suede/cauliflour), passata, peas, cheese (HEA)

hot choc (2)

Last edited:
Well no change again really today, WI at 11.6 but been fluctuating daily between 11.5/11.6 all week :banghead:
Just don't understand why I don't lose on it.

anyway plan for today (Thursday)

B - sausage and bean bake (left over from last night), HEA for cheese

L - mushy pea curry, 3 scanbran and cottage cheese

snack - 2 scanbran (HEB) with ff and berries

D - cottage cheese and bean cake, salad, feta HEB

Had a change of plan for my tea. Saw another idea from Systema who posted a pic of cheese and broccoli quiche made with brown rice. OH doesn't like quiche so I adapted it slightly and called it cheese and onion pie and he liked it :)

made with brown rice, eggs, smash, veg, onion, cottage cheese, bns, cheese. Was lovely and very filling!

Friday

B - LM sausages, cauliflour/carrot mash (late one)

L - some of the cheese and onion pie I made last night, HEA for cheese

snack - 2x benefit bars heb

D - more cheese and onion pie (made a bit too much!) HEB for the cheese

snack - orange

Not written my food diary this weekend :doh: as I haven't been on here much. I had a good weekend though, went over my syns a bit on Saturday night but had a good weekend apart from that. The weather has been lovely!

food has consisted of yogurts, fruit, lots of LM sausages, cereal bars (having a break from scanbran for a week to see if I lose so swapping my HEB choices around), Chinese takeaway (noodles and beansprouts but I asked for no oil), pizza (my sat night downfall - 3 pieces at a party), cauliflour pizza and veg but I can't remember what I had each day. Will faithfully write everything down again from today.

i have also decided I am going to try and use my protein bars as a HEB choice, half as one heb choice, i think they are healthier than cereal bars and fill me up. Each half weighs 44g, Has 100kcals, 15g protein and 6.5g of fibre so still a good amount of fibre which is why I'm going to give it a try. Also only 2g of sugar.

B - protein bar HEB, berries, ff

snack - some leftover veg/LM sausage bake

L - mushy pea curry, 2 x quorn burger (1)

snack - grapefruit, yogurt

D - cauliflour bake with onion, tomatoes, cheese HEA, veg and cottage cheese

snack - protein bar HEB, options x 2 (4), apple and cinnamon cake (5)

Last edited:
Thursday

down to 11.5lb this morning despite the pizza on Saturday night so gaining confidence that I will do this now and hoping to see 11.3lb next week. Hopefully this is the start of me losing :)

B - berries, ff, protein powder (2)

L - mushy pea curry, quorn burgers (1)

D - stirfry vegetables, quorn burger (0.5) and whilst it was cooking I had some feta as I was really hungry! HEA

snacks - protein bar HEB (may have half mid morning and half after tea as it takes away any chocolate cravings so will be 2xheb), grapefruit and options x2 (4)

Last edited:
Back