Gill SW diary -green days

Ooh how do you make the sausage & bean bake? Xx

Ive made a few variations of it but mainly use:

LM rosemary and onion sausages (i love them so use 6)
Half a tin of baked beans (or sometimes a full tin)
Passata (about half a carton)
Bit of tomato puree
Frozen mixed veg
Onion
Cottage cheese
Parsley, paprika, chilli powder

Topping (optional)
Mash potato (sometimes i use sweet potato)
Cheese

I literally cook the frozen veg, onion and sausages then mix them all together with the passata, beans, spices, tomato puree and cottage cheese and put in a dish.

Then i put straight in the oven for about 20 mins (gas mark 6) or if im putting mash and cheese on top i add this first then put in the oven for about 25 mins.

Its really nice, very filling and makes quite a few servings :)

Let me know if you try it ;)

Went back to the gym today for some very gentle cycling (no resistance to get my leg moving again)

B - Berries, ff
Then went to the gym and had family round this afternoon so eaten loads but all sw friendly stuff :) had loads of salad, beans, cottage cheese, brown rice, veg, butternut squash, square of cadburys (1), options (2), apple and cinnemon cake (4)

The salad had feta in it so counting that as a HEA and HEB choice today

May have some more salad shortly for my tea :)

Tuesday
B - fruit and ff
snack - protein bar HEB, strawberries, options (2)
Lunch - mushy pea curry, 2quorn burgers (1)
snack - salad, protein bar hHEB
D - 2 lm sausages, veg, wholewheat noodles, cheese hea
options (2)

Last edited:
Starting to panic now with only 4 weeks to go. Heard people talking diet pills (raspberry ketones) and fasting today and have to admit I'm tempted!! Really want to lose at least half a stone for holiday or ill feel awful. Felt very self conscious the other day when the sun was out and the oh was asking why I'm not putting on my shorts. Didn't want too as they look awful at the moment. Don't want to feel this self conscious on holiday :(

Wednesday

B - 1/3rd tin baked beans, passata, 2 egg whites, 1/2 pot of onken fat free set yog (2.5) (250kcals)
s - protein bar heb (110kcals)
L - veg bean bake with LM sausages, half a bar heb (450kcals approx)
S - punnet of strawberries, ff, hot choc (2) (250kcals)
D - mushy pea curry, quorn burger (0.5) (250 kcals)
s - half a bar (5) (110kcals)

thinking I may be eating too much so going to put approx calories in too so I can check for a few days.

today comes to around 1500kcals so not too bad. Need to plan my food in advance I think for the next few days

Last edited:
Plan tomorrow (Thursday)

B - ff, berries.

s - protein bar heb

L - brown rice with veg and bns mixed in, feta HEA

s - protein bar heb

D - sweet potato, cottage cheese, veg bake

syns - cereal bar (95kcals so calling it 5 syns), options hot choc (2)

should equal around 1300kcals. Will edit if any changes.

Morning hun, how are you? Where are you off on your holiday? I'm also slimming for my holiday too, going to Tenerife in 5 weeks excited :) xxx

Not tried it before but really looking forward to it :)

So the plan for tomorrow is going to be

B - egg white, passata, baked beans

L - magic porridge heb with choc protein powder for flavour (4) and berries

D - veg, bns, cottage cheese, cheese hea

Snacks - fat free greek yogurt, melon, strawberries, protein bar heb, options hot choc x 2 (4)

Last edited:
Well after weighing the same again yesterday I've completely got disheartened. Going to try a week off plan just increasing my protein and approximating calories. Will see if I can lose doing my own healthy eating so to speak.

Also confessing to a binge last night! Had cake and buffet food and felt terrible after. So on to a new week going it alone to see if i can get a loss that way. I just feel like im getting really obsessed with food now and its not helping as im thinking of food all the time which isnt good when your trying to lose.

Will still update my food diary this week but i understand if people dont want to read as its not going to be all slimming world. Will just help keep me on track I think :) going to try and get myself back into routine with eating again.

Saturday

2 x lm sausages, 3 egg whites, tbs baked beans

Jacket potato with roast veg and goats cheese (went out for lunch today)

2 babybells, scoop of protein

Veg, cottage cheese and bean cake (had no potato so made using cauliflour instead)

Thats all so far. Have got some great sw recipes off here and will contine to use them this week. Think the main change will be just a bit more protein.

Back