Gill SW diary -green days

Good Morning Gill, How are u feeling today? X

Morning Serena, had a lie in this morning with being off work ;) off to the gym shortly though. How are you?

I'm finding myself thinking and worrying if I'm honest a lot more about food. Yesterday wasn't great just because I felt so hungry, this morning I've woken up really hungry but worried about eating as I need to save my points for lunch and meal out tonight :( realised how quickly they all add up and don't want to go over.

Is this normal, does the hunger/ planning get easier? I know this week is probably an exceptio with going to pizza hut on day one then being away for the weekend so maybe I just need to accept that this week its going to be hard to stay within points as normally I don't often eat out so it will be easier. X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woke up starving, tried to resist eating any pp so had a banana but that didnt cut it. Then had a protein bar (6) and hot choc (1) feel better now though. Off to the gym shortly before heading down south x

Morning Serena, had a lie in this morning with being off work ;) off to the gym shortly though. How are you?

I'm finding myself thinking and worrying if I'm honest a lot more about food. Yesterday wasn't great just because I felt so hungry, this morning I've woken up really hungry but worried about eating as I need to save my points for lunch and meal out tonight :( realised how quickly they all add up and don't want to go over.

Is this normal, does the hunger/ planning get easier? I know this week is probably an exceptio with going to pizza hut on day one then being away for the weekend so maybe I just need to accept that this week its going to be hard to stay within points as normally I don't often eat out so it will be easier. X

Woke up starving, tried to resist eating any pp so had a banana but that didnt cut it. Then had a protein bar (6) and hot choc (1) feel better now though. Off to the gym shortly before heading down south x

Hey Gill, The Hunger does get easier, honestly! I remember it always being bad at the beginning but now I cope just fine! I used to always snack on Fruit, Veg, 1 Egg White, 1 extra Light Triangle, Gherkins, Beetroot, Pickled Onions at the beginning! Now I don't need any of those to get me through the day! Zero PP soup is fab too, not one Ive used but loads of the girls do it.x

Hope you have a great weekend :)

Thanks everyone :)

Quick update on today, had a lovely evening with a nice meal. Had a tagliatelle dish with side salad but the sauce was quite creamy. Goung to ere on the side of caution and say 40 pp today.

Very pleased with myself though as turned down mcflurry/milkshake at the services, chocolate in the car for 'the journey' and dessert. Yey :)

All my dailies plus 12weeklies had today x

Thanks everyone :)

Quick update on today, had a lovely evening with a nice meal. Had a tagliatelle dish with side salad but the sauce was quite creamy. Goung to ere on the side of caution and say 40 pp today.

Very pleased with myself though as turned down mcflurry/milkshake at the services, chocolate in the car for 'the journey' and dessert. Yey :)

All my dailies plus 12weeklies had today x

Well Done Gill! Sounds like you had a fab night :) Great Willpower displayed, yummy food eaten AND only 12 Weeklies used! Go You!!! X

Thanks Serena, hoping it will all be worth it Tuesday morning :)

Got premier inn breakfast this morning so loads of fruit. No control over menu choice at lunch as its a dinner event already booked for us so my nan just ordered the veggie option but will have a small portion if unhealthy. Should be a small snack for tea them off out for the night. No drinking and lots of dancing :)

Have a brilliant day everyone xxx

Thanks Serena, hoping it will all be worth it Tuesday morning :)

Got premier inn breakfast this morning so loads of fruit. No control over menu choice at lunch as its a dinner event already booked for us so my nan just ordered the veggie option but will have a small portion if unhealthy. Should be a small snack for tea them off out for the night. No drinking and lots of dancing :)

Have a brilliant day everyone xxx

Hope u manage to enjoy yourself, I've had quite a few Premier Inn Brekkie since starting WW, always have the same thing! X Make sure you have a Dance for me ;-) x

Thanks everyone, had a fantastic day/night. Off for another premier inn breakfast, then out for lunch later. Setting off back tonight so think I'll grab a morrisons salad bar for my tea to eat in the car ;) help me avoid all the rubbish and service stations. Have a good day everyone xx

Thanks everyone, had a fantastic day/night. Off for another premier inn breakfast, then out for lunch later. Setting off back tonight so think I'll grab a morrisons salad bar for my tea to eat in the car ;) help me avoid all the rubbish and service stations. Have a good day everyone xx

Well Done Sweetie! Maybe take a quick pic of your Salad Bowl to help you pp it later? It's not always easy to remember what we had afterwards! X

Sorry I've not updated for a few days. Still on track.

Tuesday
Egg white (1) with veg and sprinkle of parmasan (1)
Protein bar (6) hot choc (1)
Carrot and suede mash with cottage cheese (3), babybell light (1)
Protein bar ( 6 )
Pitta (4) egg white (1) and veg, sprinkle of parmasan (1)
Half a bar (3) and hot choc (1)

Total - 29 (28 dailies plus 1 weekly)

Haha I'm the worst dieter ever! Never lose weight!

Finding ww ok thanks hun. Struggling a bit with hunger sometimes but it doesn't help that I had a mad week last week- too many meals out so waste of points when I could normally fill up on healthier lower point stuff :) x

Back