Gill SW diary -green days

How has your Wednesday been Gill? X

Good thanks Serena but had a very hungry day! Glad you had a nice birthday :) love that toblerone is only 14pp well worth it ;)

Wednesday
Yog (2), egg white (1) cottage cheese (2)

Protein bar ( 6 ) and hot chocolate (1)

2x babybell lights ( 2), carrot and suede mash with cottage cheese (3)
Salad with tiny bit of feta (3)

Hot choc and half a protein bar (4)

24 pp so far.

For tea I'm planning loads of veg with pitta bread (4) and sprinkle of parmasan ( 1 )

Total will then be 29

28 dailies plus 1 weekly so total weeklies used 2/49

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good thanks Serena but had a very hungry day! Glad you had a nice birthday :) love that toblerone is only 14pp well worth it ;)

Wednesday
Yog (2), egg white (1) cottage cheese (2)

Protein bar ( 6 ) and hot chocolate (1)

2x babybell lights ( 2), carrot and suede mash with cottage cheese (3)
Salad with tiny bit of feta (3)

Hot choc and half a protein bar (4)

24 pp so far.

For tea I'm planning loads of veg with pitta bread (4) and sprinkle of parmasan ( 1 )

Total will then be 29

28 dailies plus 1 weekly so total weeklies used 2/49

How many Egg Whites do you have? 100g of Toblrone is such good value for 14pp as it took me quite a while to even eat it! Your Din Dns sounds good :) Love Pittas! I buy the Sainsburys Basics ones as they are only 3pp. X

Normally 3 egg whites :)

Thats good to know! Saw the ww in morrisons but decided on the morrisons own whole meal ones as the oh eats a lot of them too and he would ask questions if I traded the usual wholemeal for ww white ones x

Normally 3 egg whites :)

Thats good to know! Saw the ww in morrisons but decided on the morrisons own whole meal ones as the oh eats a lot of them too and he would ask questions if I traded the usual wholemeal for ww white ones x

Ah the Basics ones are White too. Is 3 Egg Whites quite filling? What do you do with your Yolks? X

Ah the Basics ones are White too. Is 3 Egg Whites quite filling? What do you do with your Yolks? X

Yes I love egg white. I'm not keen on yolk anyway (always hated dippy eggs haha). I just throw them away, I know its a waste though xx

Thank you :) need all the support I can get :D Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

.. Always here to help .. Are you veggie? Looked thru some of yer diaries n couldn't see meat ;) x

Veggies Rock! X

Having another 4 weeklies on hot choc and half a protein bar

6/49 used ;)

Yey for Weeklies! I'm just having an Options and a Green & Blacks Mini Bar! X

Ah I dream of wearing skinny jeans...... One day soon I hope ;) xx

Yey! Then you'll be a Fully Fledged Crew Member! X

Back