Gill SW diary -green days

How are you getting on this week Gill? :)

How are you getting on this week Gill? :)

Hi hun, I'm doing ok thanks. Not had time to put my diary on here this week but still on track ;) feeling a bit down atm though as had a sneeky wi yesterday and was a lb up again! Fed up is not even the word haha! I'm going to a fat loss seminar at the gym next week though so hoping they can give me some pointers. Are you ok? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun, I'm doing ok thanks. Not had time to put my diary on here this week but still on track ;) feeling a bit down atm though as had a sneeky wi yesterday and was a lb up again! Fed up is not even the word haha! I'm going to a fat loss seminar at the gym next week though so hoping they can give me some pointers. Are you ok? Xx

How's your weekend going Gill, any nice plans? That seminar sounds interesting.. What day is it on? xx

Aw pay no attention to the sneaky peek- hard I know! But you know weight changes throughout the week, stick on track and it should be away by weigh in!! The seminar does sound interesting! Let us know anything good from it :) My week is going good so far. I've found having my food planned has really helped. My breakfast and lunch are usually the same when I'm working anyway (fruit for breakfast and soup for lunch!) but knowing what I'm going to be having when I get home has stopped me moaning at the bf what we should have for dinner lol.

How's your weekend going Gill, any nice plans? That seminar sounds interesting.. What day is it on? xx

Having a nice weekend thank you though did have home made nandos and then a lot of chocolate last night, just so fed up of not loosing!

Long gym session today then going to my sisters for tea. Going to plan my meals for the week too.

How are you? Xx

Aw pay no attention to the sneaky peek- hard I know! But you know weight changes throughout the week, stick on track and it should be away by weigh in!! The seminar does sound interesting! Let us know anything good from it :) My week is going good so far. I've found having my food planned has really helped. My breakfast and lunch are usually the same when I'm working anyway (fruit for breakfast and soup for lunch!) but knowing what I'm going to be having when I get home has stopped me moaning at the bf what we should have for dinner lol.

I know I shouldn't but just dont understand why or what causes fluctuations of large amounts on a daily basis. How are you hun? You are very organised planning, I'm going to try and do that this week xx

Having a nice weekend thank you though did have home made nandos and then a lot of chocolate last night, just so fed up of not loosing!

Long gym session today then going to my sisters for tea. Going to plan my meals for the week too.

How are you? Xx

I'm good, can't believe how relaxed I am this wknd with a break from bf.. It's amazing what the little things can do!! Managed to track all weekend.. Looking forward to WI tomorrow but may be up as I went AWOL the 2 weeks previous!! Why is it so hard to pick up healthy eating, practice it and make a habit of it???? Ud swear it was rocket science ;) what's your sis makin for tea, anything nice... xxx

I'm good, can't believe how relaxed I am this wknd with a break from bf.. It's amazing what the little things can do!! Managed to track all weekend.. Looking forward to WI tomorrow but may be up as I went AWOL the 2 weeks previous!! Why is it so hard to pick up healthy eating, practice it and make a habit of it???? Ud swear it was rocket science ;) what's your sis makin for tea, anything nice... xxx

Think we are on quorn chilli and pitta pizzas ;)

Brilliant that you are back on track :) I hope you get a loss tomorrow ;) it is a lot easier to plan when you dont have social events or a lot of mouths to feed ;) xx

Hey hopw your good hun x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Kirsty :)

Seminar was good. They went through 5 key things for fat loss but some are controversial on here ;)

First was diets don't work. Then they had lots of facts to show how each diet isn't sustainable long term unless willing to count everything you eat for the rest of your life

Then they went through the importance of water. Basically drink lots of water and a few facts about dehydration and effects on the body

Eat fats to lose fat. They believe in a caveman diet, eliminating processed food etc

Then hormones and ensuring you rest your body properly and get around 8 hrs sleep a night. Role of cortisol in the body

Exercise right was the final one I think.

So good overall with lots of tips and I think I need to give my body a break sometimes from the gym. Got another session with them on sat ;)

On another note 1.5lb on today starting to believe diets dont work! !x

This sounds really good! I believe in the caveman diet it's just so hard to completely stick to having to work full time and the ltd choice of food it does work tho :) as for the 1.5lbs don't even worry about it chick go by how ur clothes feel x

Thank you both :)

Been looking at a blog today after I found it searching for clean eating vegetarian. Called funeral for fat and I found it very interesting, particularly the daily intake x

They are aren't they :)

Erm no, wish they were but I'm nit changing at all :( all measurements the same. Will see what the nutritionist pt says tomorrow and let you know.

Hope you're ok xx

They are aren't they :) Erm no, wish they were but I'm nit changing at all :( all measurements the same. Will see what the nutritionist pt says tomorrow and let you know. Hope you're ok xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bloody hell Gill bet you are so fed up! I just don't get it, there has got to be a reason nothing seems to be working for you, you are doing everything right!x

Bloody hell Gill bet you are so fed up! I just don't get it, there has got to be a reason nothing seems to be working for you, you are doing everything right!x

:( :( feeling rubbish today actually :( only 7 weeks to Mexico and I hate how I look! I'm 2 stone over where I wanted to be x

Back