Gill SW diary -green days

:( :( feeling rubbish today actually :( only 7 weeks to Mexico and I hate how I look! I'm 2 stone over where I wanted to be x Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Keep going hun as long as u know there's nothing else u cud be doing ur going the right way. Sometimes worrying about it makes it worse :-( x

Hope you've had a great weekend! Was the nutritionist able to shed any light the other day?

Sorry I've not been around much. Really really struggling atm. Nutritionist personal trainer told me to go low carb but being veggie that would be so limited :( he said it would be hard but I'd get use to it. Feel miserable atm as I dont no what to try. Mexico is 6 weeks away and I feel awful! At this rate will just be sat in my room the whole holiday crying as I wont want to go out :( argh sorry guys, moan over! Will try and catch up on diaries over the next few days xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

What did he suggest you eat to replace the carbs??? I just googled 'low carb vegetarian diet' out of interest and this came up: Low Carb Eating - The meat-free way | Institute for Optimum Nutrition .The woman who wrote it has a few low carb vegetarian recipe books too.

Moan as much as you like, I would be pretty fed up too if it was me as you are trying so hard. I cannot see why the weight is not coming off, it makes no sense! :(

Thanks Ally. Well I'm told to base my diet on eggs, veg, some dairy (low fat cottage cheese, feta, parmasan, low fat soft cheese but not yogurts due to sugar content), nuts, protein shakes I already have.

I'm going to give it ago along with the program as I'm desperate atm to see results.

Today im having
Eggs (1 whole egg with 3 x egg white)
Protein shake
Nuts
Cauliflower cheese
Protein shake
Home made veg quiche

Probably have the same most days until I try some more recipes ;)

It helps that the oh is doing low carb too. Hes really into fitness and is on a cutting phase now for xmas anyway so he's really supportive.

Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Sorry I've not been around much. Really really struggling atm. Nutritionist personal trainer told me to go low carb but being veggie that would be so limited :( he said it would be hard but I'd get use to it. Feel miserable atm as I dont no what to try. Mexico is 6 weeks away and I feel awful! At this rate will just be sat in my room the whole holiday crying as I wont want to go out :( argh sorry guys, moan over! Will try and catch up on diaries over the next few days xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Never apologise hon! Sending hugs do not worry once you get to Mexico you will be teeny positive thinking :) x

Hey hun how are you? Hows low carb going? Have you had thyroid checked yet? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm ok thanks hun. Actually finding it ok so far, fingers crossed it actually works for me.

Good luck for wi tonight xx

That's great your OH is doing it too and is so supportive :)
Really hoping this finally works for you :fingerscrossed: 6 weeks could make a big difference!

It really does help :) finding it ok so far, not been hungry yet but strange and a bit scary not counting what I'm eating. Worried I'll just gain but will give it a try and see. Determined to look better ;) xx

Hey Hun! Yay for Mexico .. We have the same countdown ;)

I sometimes do low carb/low gi .... & have a bread called 'burgen' soya & linseed ... One slice only has 12g of carbs & is slow release ..... Then you could have peanut butter - the sugar free kind ..... Just an idea for meals for you .....
Sweet potato is also low gi ..... Hope your ok, xx

Thanks Ruby :) seems ok so far. You are doing really well ;) thank you for the meal ideas :)

Had a dream I weighed myself last night and had gained a stone! Hope not! :eek: xx

How long did it take you to gain the stone in your dream Gill?? :O how do you feel about not counting? x

Haha I'd gained it just in this week doing low carb as I'm eating fat and its not something I'm use to, I'm really scared about it :eek:

How are you? X

Fats are essential too though!! I'm good, starting to look at things in a different light this week and could possibly lose a few pounds before Xmas but.. I ate a fry up today haha x

Haha I'd gained it just in this week doing low carb as I'm eating fat and its not something I'm use to, I'm really scared about it :eek:

How are you? X

That's a massive gain haha.. We need days though Gill.. Essential ones anyway.. Not sure which ones that refers to :) I've had a few 'foggy' weeks if I may call them that.. But here I am.. Still trying!! Now have 8lbs to target!! There's a lot going on at the moment and my boss is insisting on breakfast, brunch, lunch.. It's a bit much tbh but he's emotionally eating x

Back