Gill's WW diary- Lets chit chat!

Sunburn sounds nasty! Hope you're feeling a lot better now! Food plan sounds good.i like it when i feel healthy about foods so I know what you mean bout eating clean :0)

Well I managed most of the gym today, but my sports bra was bugging me big style. I knew there was no way i could manage the cross trainer, moving my arms would lead to the straps digging into my back and a lot of pain. But I seem to have started peeling as the days gone on so hopefully I'm coming out the other side of all this- so stupid of me!

Been good foodwise, just about to have a big old chicken and veg stirfry for tea. Admittedly there is a glass of wine here too, but honestly the way my 2 have bickered and whinged and moaned and fought today I need it!

A glass of wine isn't bad,dinner sounds nice,wise move not doing the cross trainer! Think most of us have been caught out in the sun one time or another,glad its starting to heal for you :0)

Hi,

Been so busy with the kids being at home, not had time to get on here! But I've just done the gym, kids are at my mums so I'm taking a few mins to update.

So, there's nothing like the olympics to get you inspired is there! Last week i found myself sweating away on the cross trainer watching womens beach volleyball- wow, they look good! Only managed 2 gym visits last week but then we went out walking with the kids and did a good 4 miles, so that will have helped. DH is feeling fat and unfit too, so to have him on board is great. he's been getting up at 6am and going for 2-3 mile walks, very impressed with his willpower, there's no way I'm dragging my @rse out of bed at that time! So we're both on track for a good week this week.

Not sure about my WI tomorrow tho, got led astray by my bessie mate and a bottle or 2 of wine last week and it was downhill from there really. Plus I met up with some old uni friends and we ended up in Pizza Hut for lunch, then it was KFC for lunch yesterday although I did peel the skin off my chicken. So not great, but whats done is done.

Just want to get this next 4lb off and get my first stone done.

Good luck for tomorrow,wow that is impressive with your OH and the walks,that's good that you are motivated with your exercise :0)

Wi day today, just want to get it over with and move on. Yesterday went pretty well, gym, then a good long walk with the kids and some friends to the park. I'm so grateful for the good weather, summer hols are hard enough as it is! And we're lucky to live in an area where they can play out on the street. It's only just 9am and they're out there already!

Hoping for another good day foodwise. DH has started football on a tues night, so rather than using my WI night as an excuse to celebrate/commiserate with a takeaway and wine, I'm just cooking for 1 so will make something healthy and tasty. Got chicken for tonight, so possibly stirfry or might do a nice arrabiata sauce.

No major plans for today, waiting for my Sainsburys order at the mo, the boys seem happy playing out so might actually get some housework done! It's all gone a bit by the by in the last few weeks as I'm so busy with the boys. Might try and fit in some exercise too, have a bit of a bounce on my trampoline and I'm sure we'll head out to a park somewhere later on.

Sounds like a good day planned and sunshine is handy for sure during the six weeks holiday,enjoy your day and I hope all is ok at wi :0)

Cheers, bddaisy,

Well- 1.5lb off!!!! Totally shocked, must be all the extra activity I'm doing running round after the kids, walking to the park, etc.

So, that first stone is in sight- bring it on!

Not been too bad so far this week. Not made it to the gym so far but will do tomorrow. And last night I think I gave myself a bit of food poisoning with my homemade turkey burgers, lol. So was up all night with bloated cramping stomach and couldn't face breakfast. Am OK now tho.

Tomorrow should be a fairly active day. Gym, then shopping at the local designer outlet. Just a quick mooch about for me, we're mainly going because they've got a rollerskating rink there for the summer and DS1 went at the weekend and is desperate to go again! We'll be there for lunch but I'll stick to a low cal Subway or a Spudulike- had spud at the weekend when we were there, it was really nice. Then later on in the afternoon DS1 has football training so I'll be up there with DS2 running around with him on the rec while DS1 trains. Soon my feet for most of the day which can only be a good thing.

Food today: 2 rich tea biscuits and a banana (due to upset tummy!), roast salmon salad, hummous and carrot sticks, packet of wotsits, WW choc bar, and dinner is a Sainsburys BGTY Chicken jambalaya with a big salad on the side. Got this coz I was supposed to be going out dancing tonight but I really can't be bothered in this heat and DHs mate is having a few relationship issues so I've said I'll stay in and he can take him for a pint and a chat if he wants.

Off to re-jig my ticker- went a bit wrong on my stamp card a few weeks back, I've lost 11lb, not 11.5. Dunno what I did there!

Sorry to hear about you being ill glad you are better now! Sounds like a busy day for you tomorrow! It's hot here today aswell so don't blame you for not wanting to dance in the heat,what type of dancing do you do? That's a Shame about hubby's friend,least he has him for support!

Hi,

BDD, I do Burlesque dance, it's great fun, and I LOVE the look on people faces when I tell them what I do!

Not a bad weekend foodwise, and I've been to the gym this morning, as well as walking to the park with the boys a couple of times today. Must dig out my pedometer to keep track of how I'm doing.

I've had a sneaky weigh and if my scales are right I've STS which I'm happy with. Will find out the truth tomorrow....

*pulls shocked face* lol I jest..I know of folks who do the same but I can imagine what you mean about when you tell people and they pull faces! Glad your weekend went well food wise and plenty of exercise today,well done on the Sts,fingers crossed for you for tomorrow :0)

STS tonight- YES!!!!

I am so relieved it's untrue, really chuffed. Tonight I've ordered Chinese, sooo naughty it's untrue. Then back on it tomorrow, starting with gym in the morning.

I've GOT to shift this last 3lb tp get that first stone GONE!!!!

Know what? I didn't really enjoy the Chinese TBH. It was OK, but it was a case of the thought of it was a lot nicer than the reality.

Back on track today, been to the gym this morning. Omelette for breakfast, sushi and ryvita with goats cheese and salad for lunch. Chicken kebabs for tea. just having a cuppa and a ww chewy honeycomb bar- never tried them before, they're yum!

Is the WW bar from the meetings? Shame about the Chinese though I do know what you mean as I've been the same with meals out! Never tried sushi..food looks good for today.

Chinese is definitely one that always sounds better than it tastes - never stopped me though! But haven't had any for weeks now :)

Yeah the WW bar was the one from the meetings, it's defo my new favourite!

At the gym again today, very pleased. And yesterday I resisted an icecream when we took the kids out- yay! My brother and his family are here for a few days so it's been great for keeping the kids occupied. Plus my brother works in IT so he's taken a look at my uber-slow laptop and removed some background stuff from it- so far it's a LOT better.

Having turkey bolognaise tonight, a really nice alternative to beef and lower in pp too. But I was wondering if anyone has any ideas as an alternative to pasta? DH is not too fussed on pasta anyway and I'd like a lower pp option as well. Any ideas? Will post on the food board too.

Back