Gilly - getting back to my old self

Hi Gilly just read your diary! Thank god I'm not the only one. Stick with it you're doing so well! I started Cambridge 12 days ago, I made the fatal mistake of meeting with my consultant on the Friday and starting on the Monday.

I weighed 14. 6 on the Friday but probably put on a coupe of lbs over the weekend before starting. Anyway met with my consultant again 5 days in and only lost 2lbs! I'm hoping it was really 3/4lbs from my starting weight on the Monday but who knows.

My next weigh in is Sunday and I've stuck to the pan 99% of the time. Sat nights I treat myself to a salad instead of a shake, last week it was chicken and chickpeas with no dressing, this week I'm going for goats cheese. It's the only way I feel sane.

How do you think this will affect the scales? Have you had a drink on the plan yet? XxxX

Hi Gilly just read your diary! Thank god I'm not the only one. Stick with it you're doing so well! I started Cambridge 12 days ago, I made the fatal mistake of meeting with my consultant on the Friday and starting on the Monday.

I weighed 14. 6 on the Friday but probably put on a coupe of lbs over the weekend before starting. Anyway met with my consultant again 5 days in and only lost 2lbs! I'm hoping it was really 3/4lbs from my starting weight on the Monday but who knows.

My next weigh in is Sunday and I've stuck to the pan 99% of the time. Sat nights I treat myself to a salad instead of a shake, last week it was chicken and chickpeas with no dressing, this week I'm going for goats cheese. It's the only way I feel sane.

How do you think this will affect the scales? Have you had a drink on the plan yet? XxxX

Stick with it, the 2lbs is gone forever! Next weeks weigh in will be a good one.

Before when I done the plan I used to have chicken tikka n salad on a Saturday night and always lost! So as long as you stick to sole plus type meal you should be fine.

Had a hen doo 4 weeks in so had 2 days off plan and on the drink and managed to put on 4lbs so the rest of the time I didn't bother drinking! Feel like it's a waste of money and so disappointing putting the pounds on!

I love reading all the diaries on here! People are so inspiring and supportive! All aiming for the same goal!

Good Luck and keep me up to date with your loses ? x

Hi Gilly, thanks for replying so quickly. You've made my mind up for me, no booze, at least not for the next couple of weekends.

Will keep ya posted as time goes by. Have a friends wedding in October and then am a bridesmaid at another friends wedding in December so need to stay focused.

Do you work out? X

Hi Gilly, enjoyed your Diary. Thanks for your honesty around social situations. I can see that to be the biggest road block for me to. Almost feel like avoiding people for awhile. Feel I will lose all will power with temptation.

Hi Gilly, thanks for replying so quickly. You've made my mind up for me, no booze, at least not for the next couple of weekends.

Will keep ya posted as time goes by. Have a friends wedding in October and then am a bridesmaid at another friends wedding in December so need to stay focused.

Do you work out? X

Yeah probably best to avoid alcohol all together! I still go out and I save money by drinking water and driving ?

Hi Gilly, enjoyed your Diary. Thanks for your honesty around social situations. I can see that to be the biggest road block for me to. Almost feel like avoiding people for awhile. Feel I will lose all will power with temptation.

Thanks! How far along are you on your journey?

So just completed day 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! I am so unfit!!!! Need to start toning these flabby arms I can see lose skin already and I want to lose another 4-5 stone! Don't want to have old lady arms I'm only 32! Don't mind about the legs so much they can be covered but I want to wear nice tops and strappy sun dresses next year! Use Nivea firming lotian every day which does help though.

My 3rd day today of CD SS. Was on a low carb diet just prior. What would you say your biggest help was to stay so focused? Cancelled my friend tomorrow. Can't deal with any food events yet.

Browsing the clothes I want to buy online and printing off my favourites to pin on the fridge! Have a lovely body on reiss dress slap bang on my fridge x

So exciting thinking about all the lovely clothes we're going to get into and how good you will look and feel! I'm enjoying getting back into all my old clothes at the moment all 18s and 16s! Saying goodbye to the 20s forever ?

I was a snug 16 when I started and now it's a comfy 16. I want a size 14 to be roomy on me and then I will be a happy camper!

Brilliant! Size 14?! It's been a while since I've slipped into one of those bad boys but I will again! Anything smaller would be amazing!

At the moment it's a dream, I'm still a 16! I reckon I need to get down to 13 stone before I can get into a 14. So another 13lbs to go x

7lbs gone, 23lbs to go x

Back