Gilly's Food Diaries

Sunday .................

Where do the days go?

AND constipation is terrible - eating veg and salad and fruit and still cannot go ! Don't want to go into graphic detail. I think I might try and do a red week so I can have two heb's per day AND spend 6 syns on a hi fi bar too ? Might just help a bit. AND will have to get fresh orange juice from shop when dropping DD at work - that'll have to be synned too.

Don't feel like eating today though as stomach so uncomfortable - have had to take lactulose will have to find out how many syns that is - and I took senakots for the last 3 days - STILL NOTHING.

:mad:

aww constipation is awful and can leave you feeling very uncomfortable,hope the lactulose helps.I like the salt and vinegar snack a jacks and i feel like i have had a treat when i have them :).xx

I

Hi ya. Surreygal - just been looking to see IF I can see your food diary - but can't see you anywhere?

Lactulose has worked - a bit - and I've had orange juice too:

Green

12 noon 2 800g wm bread with 3 eggs and a little bbq sauce (maybe 1 syn)

Lactulose - 2 tsps ?? can't find reckoning on about 2 syns.

medium glass of fresh orange juice approx 5 syns.

8 syns used.

Hea in teas for day.

Mixed pasta tea with peppers and onions and soy sauce.

Had a muller !!!

& a 2nd muller over weetabix !! = 3 syns

Total 11 syns for day.

Last edited:
I haven't got a food diary on here at the moment,i write everything down in my notebook that i eat and that helps me stay on track:).Glad the lactulose has helped.

Whoohooo - Bank Holiday Monday - not going anywhere :cry:but no work :) feeling slimmer though

Don't know what day to choose yet - lets see how it pans out !

EE

medium glass of orange juice - 5 syns.

1 banana on two 400g wm bread (heb)

milk in teas for day (hea)

1 mullerlight.

Huge salad - Lean bacon - just love my lean bacon with a jacket potato and dressing (2 syns)

Total syns : 7 syns for day

Body Magic:

Did quite a bit of exercise this week ie extra long walks with dog - walk every lunchtime for 15 minutes at work - 2 x mini trampoline sessions - 2nd session, whilst watching biggest loser I was on there for at least an hour. Plus weeding the front garden today, plus cutting all the edges and weeding the back garden today.

Gotta walk dog later = walked the dog for a longy walkies & just realised it's the Biggest Loser USA again tonight so will watch that and the last hour do my mini trampoline.

Still lovin this way of eating - hope it's a loss again this week - weigh in tomorrow.

Last edited:
Who stole the long weekend :cry:

Weigh in tonight - hope it's a good one but this constipation is still with me and don't know if I shall show any weight loss on the scales, but I know I have been good so it'll be next week if not tonight.

BBL

disappointed with a STS ! I have been good ! - constipation doesn't help though. Hope to have a good Weight Loss next week though.

gonna get done this week - I'm trying for a 3.5 loss.

Fingers Crossed.

Had.

2 bread & beef and tomato.

1 mullerlight

cooked chicken.

lean bacon salad and sweetcorn and dressing

another muller before bed & an apple.

3 syns.

Last edited:
still constipated. :wave_cry:

Red:

2 800g WM bread with 2 laughing cow cheeses & cucumber.

Apple.

2 crispbreads with Laughing cow cheese.
3 syns.

(all heb's & hea used today)

Planned - lean mince as a bolognaise sauce (4 syns) - loads of vegetables. NO spaghetti.

Alpen light 3.5 syns

10.5 syns used for day

Last edited:
Red again today !

2 800g wm bread with laughing cow cheese and cucumber & snack a jacks chilli snacks = 2 heb - half hea & 5 syns.

milk in 3 cups of tea - half hea.

grapes
mullerlight

chicken salad with sweetcorn (just remembered sweetcorn isn't free will have to look that up) = 1 syn per 28 g - half a small can drained = approx 85 g = 3 syns !

dressing = 3 syns.

another mullerlight.

11 syns for day

Last edited:
Fatal if you don't write things down ! I know that I cannot begin to believe that I will have to write everything down for the rest of my life ! BUT not writing down what I've had today - is now making me realise that I cannot remember what I've had !

Had a sneaky weigh - I know, I know I shouldn't - but I cannot help it so I won't apologise anymore for doing it - and I was 11.13 - haven't been IN the 11's for a very very long time probably 5 years.

Here I go - don't know what plan either for today yet!

Mullerlight x 2
1 alpen light (half heb)

strawberries with non fat natural yogurt - sweetener to tasts - all free.

Fresh orange juice medium glass - medicinal purposes (still slightly constipated) - 5 syns.

Prawns on lettuce leaves with dressing - 3 syns.

a spoonful of very buttery mash potato and it was bloomin gorgeous - reckon on 2 syns.

A packet of snack-a-jacks.

For dinner I have made a lasagne (without the creamy white sauce) - loads of veggies - drained off lean mince - tinned tomatoes and passata lasagne sheets. 6 sheets for 4 of us.

Taking an EE day - still should have half
heb. Had no hea either!

Strange day - must remember to write eveything down now - weigh in on Tuesday evening and with this itty bitty eating I might have a stay the same again - I know I;'m showing a loss at the moment but it's been silly eating.

BACK TO IT OF NOW !

15 syns for the day !

sunday ! yes again already ! Where do the days go to. Still showing 12.11 so that would mean an evening w.i of about 12.1 - so it's still a 2lb's loss. As I've said before I'm not worried at how long it takes me this time to get to target, just so long as I get there and stay there.

Had my lasagne last night at DS - & nothing more - they had garlic bread - I didn't.

Clogged up more though today ! just had 2 weetabix and milk and lactulose - reckon on 1 heb & 1 hea & 2 syns.

Gotta get some extra exercise in - will walk dog later although it looks like it's going to pour down with rain very soon. Hope not. Did do a longy walky with doggie - got back and heavens opened - thankfully we were inside.

Mini trampoline already in place for a good bounce 'if you excuse the expression'.

Red: No changed to a EE

1heb
1hea
2syns
Mullerlight.

Salad & lean bacon & mini potatoes and dressing: 3 syns.

5 syns for day so far.

Planning Chicken & veg & gravy = 2 syns

Last edited:
Pretty hacked off that the scales broke ! I know I shouldn't but I do hop on each morning to make sure that I am maintaining or losing - wasn't going to buy more until I remembered that hubby is weighing in at home on Tuesday mornings so he needs a set of scales and DD weighs in on Friday morning so she needs a set of scales. COULD not for the live of me find the receipt for the last lot of scales despite them only being about 4 months old !!

So new scales got - but DH weighing heavy so scales could be different to last lot. Will need to weigh tomorrow before class - go to class and get weighed and know then if they are the same.

Anyhoooooooooooooooo enough about bloomin scales.

had: Red

2 bread & chicken & chilli sauce dressing = 1.5 syns. 2 heb

mullerlight
banana

lean bacon salad & sweetcorn and dressing = 3 syns & 3 syns for sweetcorn also.

7.5 syns for the day.

Feeling REALLY fat - probably just the blip in the scales thingummy ! HOPE to have lost some weight tomorrow night after a STS last week. FINGERS CROSSED EH.

Still constipated though.

Officially 3lb's off for me this week ! whoo hoo.

17lb's in total in 6 weeks. Very happy with that.

the new scales have to go back as DD who weighs in on Fridays says they are weighing at least 3l'bs heavier - possibly 4 !

So we had to take hubbies 3lb's gain as a STS afterall. If that makes any sense whatsoever.

See you ....................................

more new scales.

They're overweighing too ! Nightmare. Gotta take these back again and then go buy some different type ones from Boots maybe.

Had today:

Red:

2 bread = 2 HEB.
milk in tea & 2 laughing cow low low cheese triangles and cucumber HEA.
2 mullerlights.
some cooked chilli chicken.
Hi fi bar (forgot about hi fi bar !) 6 syns.

Bacon no salad in ! - pasta and chilli sauce = 3 syns + pasta = 6 syns.

15 syns for day - top end, have a free day tomorrow if possible.

Last edited:
scales going back again !

Had.

2 bread = heb
Laughing cow cheese & cucumber (LC cheese approx 2 syns)?.
1 hea (milk on weetabix)
2 weetabix 6.5 syns
mullerlight
chicken curry homemade - tinned toms and garlic and curry powder and veggies (liquidized) & small portion of rice.
few grapes

Red day - Rice approx 3 syns

11.5 syns for day.

More new scales - from morrisons, these seem OK.

Last edited:
Friday ' ish

2 bread - pork loin very lean and beetroot = 2 heb's.

2 mullerlights

banana

grapes

snack-a-jacks = 5 syns

sweetcorn = 3 syns.

dressing = 3 syns

salad and prawns.

11 syns for the day

Have a week off next week - all over the weekend I am going to try and eat all free foods - cut back on syns (if I can) and hope to have a better weigh in. Must try and cut out the snack-a-jacks - I've substituted crisps for these, if I had a piece of fruit instead I'd save LOADS of syns.

Will have a real good weekend.

Saturday - only 3 days to weigh in and I don't think I've lost any weight - but hey ho, as I said before this time I'm doing it whatever the time it takes to get there - I KNOW I WILL AND WILL KEEP THIS BLOOMIN WEIGHT OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Had:

GREEN

1 mullerlight. F
1 banana. F
1 punet of raspberries with natural yoghurt and sweetener F.

garlic chicken slices 71 g = heb

1 bread 800 g loaf = 1 heb.
2 dry fried eggs - runny yolks - scrumptious.
1 tbs of sweet chilli sauce = 1.5 syns.

messed up was having egg and chips SW style to fit in with a free green day ! then thought about a pasta n sauce thinking it was half syn and bacon would be heb - but had chicken as heb earlier on - and 4 rashers of bacon at 3 syns each = 12 syns

12.5 with pasta n sauce and
1.5 for chilli sauce earlier = 14 syns.

Still within but wanted a free from syns day = ah well eh - nobody died.

Last edited:
Back