Gilly's Food Diaries

not looking forward to work tomorrow after 12 days off - but better to be at work as I eat so much less when working.

Weigh in:

nah, didn't enjoy work !

had a strange kinda day really:

3 bread 1.5 heb's & 1 alpen light = 2 heb's.

cream cheese = hea with 4 cuppas.

2 mullerlights.

2 wholemeal cracker breads = 4
packet of snack a jacks = 5
salad dressing = 3

total syns 12 syns !

salad and pork chops - really lean.

apple.

NO exercise today - just too tired and was showing

11.4 - poo

Where did Tuesday, Wednesday and today go?

FIL's funeral - sad day. Aunt Lils next week.

Tuesday was 11.3 - disappointed with a STS but lucky I didn't gain.

Was terrible after weigh in - curry and choc sponge and custard - written off - line under but Wednesday after work wasn't much better as had to go fetch MIL from station and then take up to her daughters and rush and rush and rush - so lots of 'extra's.

Today at Funeral I ate loads of sandwiches and sausage rolls and mini cakes - HOW STUPID WAS THAT.

3 Days written off and line drawn under - only have Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Monday to do any good. Probably will have gained about 2lb's since last Tuesday so IF I manage to lose 3lb's then I shall be a pound lighter next week - FINGERS CROSSED - really wanted to be excellent and be UNDER 11 stones. only 5 weeks to Christmas and messing about with the eating plan - gotta get a grip and NOW.

11.5 today ! TWAS EXPECTED !

EE

2 bread heb & triangle x 2 & milk in teas as hea.

2 x mullerlight = F
apple
grapes
raspberries
natural yog & sweetener F

Bacon (lean) salad with dressing 4 syns.
small packet of crisps= 5 syns.

baked potatoe

9 sysn for the day

GOTTA BE MEGA GOOD OVER WEEKEND SO I DON'T GAIN ON TUESDAY.

Finally back into the proper eating plan - was hungry as I came up to bed but didn't have anything - well done to me.

weigh in daily again - hope to be 11.1 for Tuesday night weigh in - gonna be hard, but I can do it.

Post food diary each day
exercise half hour - at least.
walk dog - half hour.

Last edited:
11.4 today - another Saturday at 11.4 !

Yoplait OMG 9 syns.

Not a good day AGAIN - Far too many syns and rubbishy bits - only bits - but thats not good.

Gotta get on track tomorrow.

Feeling I should have a week off this Tuesday and start afresh on Monday morning?

Last edited:
Sunday - well was 11.3 - actually flickered to 11.2 - so after all the extras and eating stupid things over the last 'over a week' - I will be happy at 11.2 on Tuesday night - but would be over the moon if it was 11.1............... we shall see.

No breakfast.
planning on as few a syns as possible today and tomorrow.
Did loads of exercise yesterday though - and hopefully again today.

Prawns and lettuce and tomatoes for lunch - with little dressing - 3 syns.

Chicken & veg & 2 slices of sweet potoato SW roasted with gravy hubby went a bit OTT with my gravy = 6 syns.

Had a packet of potato snacks ! 5 syns - poo.

Fruit in between meals
2 bread = 2 heb's.

hea using as milk in teas as have more teas when hubby at home at weekends.

Walked dog - quite a long one.
AND 30 mins on mini trampoline
plus cleaned downstairs and upstairs quite vigorously with the new vacuum - danced around with said vacuum to my music too 'blush' - hope no one was watching.

14 syns for the day -= never mind - still within

Bananas & egg custard - SW style - F although quite a few calories before bed - gotta do better tomorrow. Back at work, weekends are just so hard.

Last edited:
monday 11.4 again - am - 11.3 as I arrived home before eating !

2 bread HEB
beef
2 mullerlights 2 syns.
packet of potato snacks = 5

7 syns for the day

bacon salad = 3 syns.

banana.

wrap???? go check it out.

Cant get to class tonight ! No car.

So weighed myself when I got in from work at 11.3.......................

So probably would have been a STS anyway.

From the morning I am doing the FIRST week all over again and HOPING that I will lose 3.5lb's to get BELOW 11 stones - that would be so wonderful.

Gonna really try - do have a 'do' on Friday from work (Lindas leaving) and a 'do' on Sunday - our family Christmas Party - so gotta make sure I don't go overboard on both days.

Back