Gilly's Food Diaries

2 bread and beef and tomatoes = 2 heb & F

2 gingernuts ! - 4 syns.

mullerlight 2 syns
banana F
satsuma F

6 syns for the day

planning chicken salad & dressing & baked potato = 6 syns in total

12 syns for the day POO had SW cheesecake 5 syns = 17 syns for the day.

Try to have a no syn day tomorrow - weigh myself in the morning to see IF I am back on track - but having all these syns I would doubt it.

Last edited:
Saturday again already.

Walked dog for half hour.

had a banana. F
an orange (satsuma). F
loads of grapes ! F
apple F
mullerlight. F
chicken. 3.5 syns
bread. heb
2 x alpen light bars = heb
salad items. F
little dressing. 1 syn.

total 4.5 syns.

Had SW onion bhaji's & SW spicey wedges - delicious - then frozen strawberries (defrosted, of course) with fat free natural yog and a little bit of sweetener.

GREEN DAY

Showing 11.4 on scales ! Hope I can change that to an evening weigh of 11.3 which would mean my 2 stone sticker on Tuesday evening - HOPE HOPE HOPE !

couldn't resist 2 more alpen bars - 6 syns.

10.5 syns for the day ! still within.............do better tomorrow - plenty of fruit.

Last edited:
Going to walk my dog and do some mini trampoline exercise.

today - undecided what to do:

had

banana.
apple x 1
weetabix with mullerlight = 2 syns
3 thin crisps with chicken and salad and little dressing 1.5 syns + 3

satsuma.

= 6.5 syns = already !

bacon & omelette - no dressing saving 2 syns - but 9 pm hubby asked for a couscous cake - the obliging wifey obliged - didn't have to eat a third - BUT I BLOOMING WELL DID - so about 6 syns.

1 bread toasted (heb) with 1 tbsp of golden syrup 4pm snack - delicious = 2 syns.

1.5 heb
1 hea - cups of tea
14.5 syns for the day - so not so bad although ate late and my tea (bacon was excessive)

Last edited:
heavily synned few days - although within I know that I don't lose when I have full quota of syns SO tomorrow - Monday, and Tuesday before weigh in I HAVE to keep the syns low low low.

tomorrow then - back to work much better when at work as I am too busy to munch.

:( & :D

:D because I lost another 1.5lb's - after a stay the same last week.

:( because I am still 2lb's away from my two stone shiney - BUT hey ho - I am really HOPING that I get it next week.

Green today:

2 bread = 2 x heb.
laughing cow cheese = 1 hea (with milk in teas).
mullerlight 2 syns.
packet of crisps = 7 syns.
SW chips and eggs and beans = F.
2 satsumas
2 bananas
1 tbsp syrup = 2 syns

total 11 syns.

Last edited:
did OK yesterday - thursday. Busy day though.

Today - 11.4 this morning and this evening too - fingers crossed for 11.2 on Tuesday night.

Today:

2 bread = 2 heb
LC cheese F
LC cheese F
& 2 thin crisp = 2 syns & half syn on sweet chilli sauce - just a dribble.
grapes & satsuma & mullerlight.
2.5 syns for the day.

bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes = F

And the day was going SO SO well.

had a 10 syn cheesecake = 12.5 syns for the day.

THEN tucked into 9 syns (3 x alpen lights) why did I buy them !!

No syns tomorrow or Sunday or Monday IF I can help it.

Last edited:
another saturday rolls up - where do the weeks go ?

ok then.

few grapes and mullerlight.

2 bread (heb x 2) & beef & tomatoe & apple.

sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns.

just 12 noon - so will eat some more fruit at about 2 pm to see me through to dinner time.

had omelette & grapes and satsuma = F
another apple too -

Everything went a bit pants this afternoon - 2 ryvita had cottage cheese and sweet chilli sauce about 4 syns altogether ..............

Planning chilli mince with pasta & veg - changed to green and had sw chips (wedges) with chickpea dahl - made into bhaji's & bacon on the side !

with beef at lunch time I reckon at least 8 syns for the bacon and beef.............

mullerlight on frozen fruit !

15.5 syns for the day feel exceptionally fat.

Bummer of a day - Father in Law died - Brother in law came to tell us.....................

Last edited:
Sunday.

2 alpen lights = 1 heb
apple.
2 bread = 1 heb & 6 syns.
cream cheese = Hea & milk in teas.
quavers = 4.5 syns
banana.
10.5 syns for day
mullerlight = 2 syns.
chicken salad and dressing = 2 syns.

14.5 syns for day = was showing 11.4 today but I was showing 11.4 last week to and it was 11.5 at weigh in - so no loss then !

Had a dreadful night - feeling low - 3 morrisons snack bars - probably about 18 syns !

NO syns tomorrow IF I can.......................

Last edited:
messed up big time with food - been picking and snacking on stuff that I shouldn't have - must remember more fruit and lower the syns.

Todays eating was a nightmare. (monday) & tomorrow probably won't be any good either.

BUT from Wednesday I can make a real difference again to my keeping to plan.

FINGERS CROSSED and back to it Gilly.

Saturday - been awful week with FIL death and clearing the property and driving to and fro - awful.

Not made exceptionally bad choices - but not been exceptionally good either - which figures.

Today then:

1 mullerlight. F
omelette - sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns.
chilli chicken F

apple & banana.

Made a couscous cake mincemeat - 12 syns on red for whole cake - will eat only a quarter woops had half ! knew I would, shouldn't have made it really = 10 syns (at least - didn't measure the mincemeat!)

Had a bowl of sweet potato soup - homemade - it was a bit spicey but nice = taking as 2 heb's

bacon salad for tea & dressing 3 syns =
fruit and muller for dessert,

15 syns for the day.

Last edited:
everything went to pot see next post !

Last edited:
picking all night long and finished Keirs chicken korma - really annoyed with myself as my syns has already been high anyway.

showing 11.6 on scales which would mean a massive 3lb's increase from Friday morning. I am really really annoyed with myself.

I'll weigh tomorrow morning and see what I am and try a bit of damage limitation before weigh in on Tuesday. No Tuesday night off SW for me this week - I am going to do a FULL week of SW and see what I can lose. I hope. Hope I'm not going to start going back up again LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS DONE IN THE PAST. getting worried.

showing 11.4 on scales this morning - sigh - fed up - REALLY want to get into 10stones bracket.

today then.

2 heb's
cream cheese 1 hea.
banana F
apple F
apple F
satsumas x 2 F
mullerlight F
raspberries and nat yog = F
bacon salad and dressing = 4 syns
apple

Feeling so bloody fat really considering NOT going to class tomorrow after the stress of this week and probably a gain - don't know IF I could cope with that too.

Last edited:
still showing 11.4 do I go to class knowing that I have probably gained weight this week? But it has been a bad week with FIL death etc...............can I cope with a gain? Seehow I am this afternoon whether I feel OK.

Not having a day off from SW this week though.

Have had today:

mullerlight F
banana F
2 cups of tea
little bit of sliced cooked chicken.

I had typed up all I had eaten and planned - only to go to pot again tonight.

AS OF TOMORROW....................I shall post my weight each morning and exactly what I have eaten from Thursday to Tuesday = 5.5 days to weigh in.

I hope I can get, at least, 3.5lb's off although having had a naughty night last night and quite a blip tonight - it will be a miracle.

Up the exercise.
100 % days - write EVERYTHING down.
weigh myself daily and post my weight.

here we go ........................

Last edited:
Thursday 11th November 2010:

Red:

Weight: 11.3

breakfast: porridge 1 oz with milk & sweetener - didn;t really enjoy = 1 heb & 1 hea.

limit cups of tea today had milk.

snacks at 11:

banana.
mullerlight F

Lunch:

Bacon, salad and dressing & options and quark and raspberries = 5 syns.

snack: 1 bread heb & cheese triangle. 3 syns

Dinner:

Chicken

Total syns for day = 8 + about 15 on silly stupid things again - can't believe I messed up yet againn.

23 syns.

Keeping syns to 5 is just not possible in this cold cold weather.................do better tomorrow.

DID do 1 hours exercise though and walk the dog.

Last edited:
Friday 12th November - RED

Do plenty exercise today - 2nd day at half hour on mini trampoline.

Weight: 11.3 - want to be 11.2 tomorrow

no breakfast - made the SW victoria type sponge - turned out really well 16 syns for the whole cake and divided by 6 slices equals about 3 syns.

the slice was lovely with a cuppa 2 x 3 = 6 syns + a half slice = 7.5 syns.

lunch:

toast (heb) & sild F.

Tea: bacon salad and dressing = 2 syns.

Mullerlight.

Tea was absolutely delicious love bacon salads.

12 syns for the day

Last edited:
Saturday 13th November 2010

I have saturday and sunday and monday to lose 3lb's - I can do it. Weight: Still showing 11.3 - can't see me making 11 stone for Tuesday AGAIN - my weight loss is so slow now but then I have had a couple of bad days again. I really must have ONLY a small treat on a Tuesday night and the rest of the week stick to SW 100%

Breakfast: 2 weetabix HEB & half milk half nat yog = half hea...........rest in teas today x 3. Raspberries and sweetener.

Snacks =- mullerlight and 2 bananas.

Lunch : 1 roll (heb) with 2 dry fried eggs & brown sauce - a smigion (sp) - 1 syn.

raspberries and nat yog F

EXERCISE ! - Walked the dog 20 minutes.

Snack: 2 ryvita & jam = 5 syns.

intend on half hour on mini trampoline.

Planning bacon salad again - as I love them - and dressing of 3 syns

total syns 8 for the day - poo finished off about 10 fries ! & DD's egg (non fried) rice - egg F - rice 3 ish - fries 5 ish - 8 plus 8 = 16 syns for the day.

Why didn't I just walk away when they were hanging around the work surface eh.

Last edited:
weighing daily isn't really working. it's not causing me to overeat or undereat whatever the scales say, I just can't understand why they don't move off that 11.3.

Did loads of mini trampolining last night.

Weight today: 11.3/4 - kinda settled on 11.4 which is a bit of a worry !

3 scancrisps - or whatever they are called - consultant said 3 for a HEB & two boiled eggs - they were runny and lovely and I haven't had them for absolutely ages & 2 cheese triangles - only have Dairylea - can't stomach laughing cow anymore it's like eating wall paper paste which has dried up.

So 1 HEB
1 HEA
eggs & had an apple = Free.

4 alpen lights - not proud = 1 heb & 6 syns
sild on toast = 6 syns = 12 syns for the day

options in quark with strawberries = 2 = 14 syns for the day.

very lean mince made into chilli with vegetables no rice.

14 syns for the day.

about an hour altogether on mini trampoline.

Last edited:
Back