Gilly's Food Diaries

Yes got my shiney - and real chuffed and then went and stuffed my face last night with loads of rubbish - and then today I had to drive everywhere - and rush back to work doing 2 hours this morning before all the driving - didn't think about food etc and have come home starving and ate loads of rubbish again and just had two - large slices of toast with loads of butter on !!

Have to draw a line under today and start again PROPERLY tomorrow. Gotta keep to fruit and syns down to 5 to get through this week without a STS or gain.

Gilly x - hanging my head in shame.

Last edited:
Feeling rough with headache etc - picking ! LITTLE PICKERS WEAR BIG KNICKERS !

Red:

Bread = 2 heb & beef and little sauce = 1 syn.

apple & aldi yog = 2 syns.

banana custard = F made with eggs and sweetener and bananas.

fruit and sweetener and nat yog = F

2 spicey potatoes = 2 syns

salad and dressing = 4 syns

salmon F

Nothing else today !

tOTAL SYNS : 9

I hope I don't remember that I've nibbled at other stuff as well having too many sweet things again - gotta cut em out and up the exercise too.

Red again:

3 400g bread - 1.5 heb's with beef and tomatoes.

fat free nat yog with raspberries & sweetener. F

Couscous cake = 6 syns.

Apple.

Salad, dressing, bacon = 4 syns.

Mullerlight.

10 syns for the day.

Upping the exercise over the weekend ! AND trying to stick to free foods - finding that I'm slipping back into wanting all sweet stuff again - making couscous cakes and too many desserts - get back to fresh fruit and free foods if I can. Scales showing 11.9 still ! After weigh-in I must not go mad eating 'treats' and not counting next week.

so then another Saturday.

apple. Went shopping. Came home starving ate 2 Ryvita Fruit Crunch ? Synned online helpline at 3 syns each - was expecting 1.5 syns each...........hoping that the 2 I had could be a HEB?

apple
Ryvita's - HEB - yay some kind soul confirmed that 2 are indeed a HEB !
apple
Chicken & tomatoes & lettuce & dressing
= 2 syns.
2 alpen lights with a cup of tea. HEB

tonight homemade chicken curry with little rice loads of veg liquidised into tinned tomatoes - think this needed a bit of chilli &/or a bit more curry powder - but it was OK 3 syns.

another mullerlight.

5 syns for the day.

surprised I kept to the plan today - DD BF dumped her by text - she has been devastated. I am upset about it too - when someone hurts your baby (ok she's nearly 20) you want to hurt them right back.

Last edited:
Sunday - such a busy day today ahead - must plan and focus on food.

Showing 11.6 - dare I dream that I've got below 11.5 stones? Probably would be about 11.7 - 11.8 at class as it's an evening - BUT if I am exceptional from now til Tuesday evening - I could very well be that 11.6 !!

Hope so anyway.

Today then:

apple.
mullerlight and a weetabix - half heb.

apple
2 x Ryvita Fruit Crunch = 1 heb

Packet of morrisons potato & soy snacks = 5 syns.

Mullerlight

Bacon, salad and dressing = 4 syns.

9 syns today.

MIDNIGHT - wish I'd gone to bed - had an alpen light - half HEB - which I was still owed but then munched half a bag of potato snacks = 2.5 syns

STILL only 11.5 syns for the day - not too bad, but going to bed on snacks = GOODNIGHT

Gotta keep on being good.

Last edited:
today then - showing 11.8 after tea - so could be 11.7 tomorrow night at official weigh in.

2 bread 2 x heb
pork loin & little bit of branston pickle = 2 syns.
1 muller F
1 muller = 2 syns.
apple & a ryvita fruit crunch = 3 syns.
raspberries and nat yog = F

bacon and omelette = little bit of bbq sauce = 2 syns.

9 syns for the day just ate an alpen light = 12.5 syns for the day

Last edited:
whoop whoop whooppeee doooo - I am under 11.5 stones !!! - just - 11/6.5lb's = 10.5 lb's away from target of 10.10 for christmas day. I am well chuffed.

night off last night had takeaway curry - but didn't eat a lot - and a SNICKERS BAR ! Oh well.

Today - ah hem................about 30 syns so far - gotta get a grip and NOW.

Chicken salad tonight & mullerlight afterwards.

Line drawn underneath all the naughties today - back on track properly tomorrow and hoping for a 3.5lb's loss to get me to 2 stones off.

2 bread & cream cheese and cucumber

2 heb & heaa & a mullerlight vanilla.

2nd mullerlight raspberry one.

apple.

2 ryvita fruit crunch = 6 syns.

alpen light = 3.5 syns.

options chocolate. 2 syns.

11.5 syns so far

Having a syn day, Oh I'm having a syn day ! AGAIN......................

Green day - having a pasta n sauce at half syn = 12 syns for the day.

Had another fruit crunch ryvita and an alpen bar ! = 6 syns so 18 syns today.

FEEL bloated and fat ! - Tuesday night off plan, Wednesday overate on syns - today overate on syns. GOTTA STOP.

Apples and omelettes and salad and free foods from tomorrow.

Last edited:
today - red -

2 bread and cream cheese and cucumber = 2 heb and 1 hea (with teas) and F.

1 biscuit at work - 3 syns.

1 mullerlight.

Couscous cake - quarter - 4 syns.

spag bol - meat & sauce - 3 syns.

spaghetti - 3.5 syns.

13.5 syns for the day.

Gotta be a low syn weekend.

was showing 11.6 on scales this morning - I know, before you shout at me - I cannot help getting on them twice a week.

Last edited:
1 muller on a weetabix.
nat yog & fruit
2 thin crisp = 2 syns & laughing cow

half heb & 1 hea & 2 syns

SW quiche (quarter) - mullerlight afterwards. FF

such a bloomin hungry day today ! - just had two more thin crisps = 2 syns with one cheese on = still OK on HEA though.

Syns for day = 4 syns.

Another quarter of SW quiche = F.

!!!!!! Just had a slice of 400g bread = but realised I only had half heb this morning so - 1 heb for day.

But had a tbsp of golden syrup !!!!!! - probably 4 syns.

= 8 syns so far today.

Could just go and empty cupboard contents and bread bin contents and freezer contents and fridge contents into my mouth - I feel So So hungry.

Planning = Eggs, SW spicey wedges and beans for tea! F

and yet another muller ! with more raspberries.

only 8 syns for the day though - so even if had to syn the two extra mullers it would probably only push me up to 12 syns...................

could murder some chocolate though.

Last edited:
Blimey I struggled yesterday - don't feel as hungry today but make sure I have some breakfast before going food shopping.

having 2 400g bread with beans = 2 heb

2 finn crisp with dairylea cheese ? probably only one of these per hea? will have to check = 2 syns for crisps.

mullerlight.

will have to have an omelette before going over to flat to clean it up before handing it back - with little bbq sauce - 1 syn.

total 3 syns for the day.

Banana after clearing out the flat - exhausted and tired .................... don't really want to cook - so will have the bacon salad I think.

planning lean bacon salad and dressing = 3 syns

total syns to here - 6 - opps forgot the caramel snackajacks :( = 11 syns to shere )

still within - would prefer to try and keep to 5 syns though.

was showing 11.5 today - which would mean IF it's about that on Tuesday night then I will be 1.5 off for the week - but I really have had to struggle along daily this week - but that would only mean 2lb's away from 2 stone award which I want to get before end of October so another weigh in before end of october it's do-able.

Last edited:
feeling really down in the dumps. got on the scales and know I shouldn't but I can't help it and they're showing 11.7 so IF I'm good between now and w.i tomorrow night I might have a STS - but I have had good weight losses for the last number of weeks - no gains and only the one STS so it's expected occasionally I suppose.

REally tired and fed up. Got to try and find different foods as I find I am eating very samey.

W.I tomorrow night then and then a chinese buffet with DS & his GF for his birthday - looking forward to it .

today then.................funny day.

2 bread and beef and tomatoe - 2 heb
no hea as yet.
2 biscuits at work - they were thick country style ones from Teresas holiday - poo.
mullerlight = 2 syns.
yoghurt and frozen strawberries = f
banana.
reckon the biscuits etc I've had 12 syns for the day.

Having bacon, lettuce and tomatoe for tea with little dressing = 2 syns. POO ended up having a pasta with it too ! & sweetcorn ! CANT turn it around into an EE day as I had 2 heb;s! - ah well WRITE TODAY OFF...............becoming too often.

BACK to it properly this week - want' to lose 4lb's to get that 2 stones off.

BE GOOD BE GOOD BE GOOD BE GOOD BE GOOD because I know that I CAN DO IT.

Last edited:
A STAY THE SAME FOR ME LAST NIGHT - always feel it's a bit of a waste of a week if you don't lose any weight - but i know i messed about a bit last week and it showed on the scale - so pleased really that it wasn't a bit of a gain.

went out last night for Keirs birthday meal and had a chinese buffet - felt so sick eating so many different things and stuffing my face - why do we do it ! Should have had just the starter and then a main and then a dessert - but everyone just goes mad !

back to it today though - want to lose 4lb's this week to make up for this weigh in and a decent loss for this week too - here goes ........................

today then:

2 bread = 2 x heb
salad items little bit of thousand island dressing = 2 syns.
mullerlight with cherry underlay = 2 syns.

4 syns for day.

syrup on slice of toast = 6 syns

mullerlight
snackajacks = 5 syns

15 syns for day

omelette and bacon & frozen strawberries and fat free nat yog & sweetener -

heavy heavy synned day - must try harder to keep them down.

Last edited:
thank you once again for visiting me.

Today:

Red - as usual.

2 bread = 2 heb & laughing cow cheese and cucumber = 1 hea (with milk in tea).

mullerlight F
banana F
grapes F
2 ryvita fruit crunch = 6 syns
2 tsp golden syrup = 2 syns.
1 low fat sausage = 1.5 syns.

Salad & pork chops & dressing = 2 syns.

13.5 syns for the day - another high day.

Back