Girls that shop!!!!!

woof

Alway see the love x
Girls, Have you been shopping and seen a cracking top lately.
Ive been looking on line for a top for friday night and come to a dead end.

What Im lookin for is....
Covers the tummy
Covers tops of arms
and that doesnt look like my nan would wear it.

Everything seems to be sleveless :cry:eek:r tiny.

Any help would be most welcome.:D

Woofy x

what about a sassy blouse undone for cleavage ;) and a belt under the boobs? can you pull that off?

sleeves.....tummy covered and cleavage!

There is some nice tops on Joe Browns woofy xx ;)

what about a sassy blouse undone for cleavage ;) and a belt under the boobs? can you pull that off?

sleeves.....tummy covered and cleavage!

Ooo Ooo I like I like :D

Will be going to Town 2m ( after Ive had my hair done, pamper day ) and will have a lookie.

Woofy x

Im looking for a "new look"

Sick of wearing the same STUFF!

Thought I would dress my body rather then dressin to what I want. Does that make sence? lol

Woofy x

i cant wear a belt under my boobs...i really want to but my boobs are too big lol.....one skinny day i will haha

Where is Gok when we need him. We should write to him to do a how to look good naked when we are all at target.

BUT wearing this will it draw attention to my tummy?
I hate my "baby tummy" : o (

Woofy x

I borught a long jumper with 3/4 sleeves and wore it with a belt over my belly so it held me in a bit and looked great too.

BUT wearing this will it draw attention to my tummy?
I hate my "baby tummy" : o (

Woofy x

apparently not...get some bridget jones pants and a hip length blouse....your boobies are out...who is going to give a moose about your belly :D

apparently not...get some bridget jones pants and a hip length blouse....your boobies are out...who is going to give a moose about your belly :D

I dont wear under crackers but will look into big pants to pull it all in.

LOL @ your boobies are out...who is going to give a moose about your belly :D

Like it!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Woofy x

I dont wear under crackers but will look into big pants to pull it all in.

LOL @ your boobies are out...who is going to give a moose about your belly :D

Like it!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Woofy x

bridget jones under crackers are a MUST!!! haha

i've just got some lovely tops from debenhams , john rocha , floaty over the hip , accentuate the boobs , love them

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Navigate?ps=default&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&x=0&y=0&txt=john+rocha#ps=default&storeId=10001&sfn=Categories&lid=%2F%2Fproductsuniverse%2Fen_GB%2Fproduct_online%3DY%2F%24s%3Djohn\u0020rocha%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_18661}%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_18661_17646}&catalogId=10001&sfv=Tops

they wash lovely and good prices , xx

Back