*give yourself a pat on the back*

Actually took the dog for an hr long walk up some big hills today. as usually only just take him to the field across the road, let him run round while i stand around... sounds a silly achievement but im chuffed, same tomorrow i think but ill try for an hr and 15 mins :)

After an epic weekend (and I am talking LARGE on all angles, including food and drink) I have been extremely reserved today and I after a week not going to the gym I am going tonight... Lindsey is back!!! x

I have to take back one of my pats on the back... fell asleep on the sofa whilst I was waiting for my dinner to go down so I could go to the gym... just woke up... gym now closed... DOH!!!

Asleep on the sofa in my gym stuff and everything... what a plonker!!!

well an hr done yesterday, and an hr and half today, took an hour and a half due to my very slow 3 year old wanting to stand and run up and down the hills.. but its all good :)

What a great thread! :clap:

I have a couple of 'Pats on the back' I think :eek:

1. Getting back on the 'wagon' this close to xmas after being and still sort of ill

2. Managing to earn 191 cals extra today for scrubbing the whole of my kitchen floor by hand... not a mop in sight :D

When I went into town this afternoon, I bought an Apple Tango (which is only 50 calories) and a Pepsi Max. Usually, when I go to town after school (or any time really) I end up buying a bunch of sweets and chocolate. I am so determined to keep this up. Yay for willpower! :D

I went out last night and refused the pizza my friends got before AND the kebab they got after! :D

Another 4 miles walked today WHOOP!!.. pat, pat, pat, pat lol

How flipping good are you lot all being?! :p

Woooooooooooooo! :D

I am DESPERATE for fooooooooooood!!!! All I keep thinking about is food!

Instead I got myself a sugar free jelly out of the fridge and a cup of tea... not quite what I was fancying :( :p

Bring on the skinny me! :p lol

Haha great lozzy...u have to eat a LOT of that jelly to feel satisfied but eventually u get there lol!

My pat for today is i was craving pizza (seems to be mentioned a lot here!)...allll day but eventually just had chicken n potatos for dinner. Just as satisifying with half the cals.

My pat on the back for today.. officially in a size 12 :D went into town this morning for some new work trousers and the 12s were a perfect fit.. thought it might be a fluke so went into another two shops and tried a range of size 12s on (including a gorgeous party dress in New Look) and it's true! Sooo happy... this time last year I was a snug size 16. It's so encouraging to know the work is paying off.

It's my weigh day tomorrow and a sneaky peek in the week suggested I'm gonna be under the 11st mark.. fingers crossed!

Thank you! How are you getting on? I'm sat here waiting for you to post your loss for this week in the Sunday weighers thread :D lol..

I'm doing ok.. -2lb and the lady has ankles! I am going to have to take photos of my feet and ankles next time they puff up and how they are normally to show just how horribly blown up they are...3inches round the ankle is hard to imagine

I'm back on track after a very wobbly 7 days, pat on the back for me as I climb back onto the wagon. x

Back