*give yourself a pat on the back*

I'd love to join in, bit new here, great idea lozzy, my pat on the back is for not bingeing for once and having a good day food wise, boring but amazing for a serial binger!

Just a tip for when you go to Pizza Hut; some of the pasta dishes are surprisingly lower in calories than you'd imagine, and the tuscani pizzas aren't too bad either. A whole tuscani ham & pineapple pizza is just under 600 calories!! That's great for when you go out with friends and you don't particularly want to order something silly like a salad. :p
The calories for all their food is listed on their website anyway, which I think is very helpful. :D

Well, I've recently had small achievements, but they still make me feel really happy. :)

*I recently bought a new dress, new cardigan, new t-shirt and new leggings - all of which were a size 8!! :D

*I now feel like I'm able to really enjoy the food I like to eat and STILL stay to a small amount of calories (such as 1,200).

*This may not be relevant, but last weekend I was VERY bad, but because it was my birthday I felt like I shouldn't beat myself up about it because everyone should enjoy their birthday! So, maybe having a positive mindset there could be an achievement?

Great thread btw! :)

Oo wow thanks for this info raspberry oatmeal! That's really handy to know, and if I ever go to pizza hut now I'm not going to deprive myself or say no! lol :D

Size 8?! You skinny mini! That must be like THE best feeling in the world!!

And it sooooo nice to hear someone's got a healthy attitude towards food! Of course we're allowed to treat ourselves on our birthdays!! :) Go you!

*pats raspberry oatmeal on the back*

:p

this is a great thread ! everyone has been doing great with their accomplishments :)

I refused pizza twice on friday.. Pizza is VERY hard to turn down.. My work orders a lot of it too Lozzy.. and then my husband ordered one for dinner. I had veggie stirfry :)

I declined breakfast out on Saturday morning (can't resist french toast if i go out) and did laundry instead.. lol then worked my butt off at the gym

I didn't go out Saturday night cuz i was feeling weak and KNEW i would have a few pints so i stayed in and played Wii instead :)

I'm having a 100% week so far despite the pms/cramping and i could easily knock a co-worker down and steal their snacks.. but i shall resist. lol

Wow little miss saint aren't you syren?! :p You've must have will power of steel to resist those things! I think I would have caved! :p you should be VERY proud of yourself! :)

*pats Syren on the back*

:)

Oooo I like this

I resisted having croissants this morning with freshly made jam and butter

If you know me I loveeee croissants

Woooooooooo go you!! That's sooooo good of you!! :)

Mmmmmmm croissants! :p I wonder how many calories they have in?!

*pats 86alpzzyj on the back*

:D

I dragged my wobbly bum out of bed this morning at 6.30am to go to the gym :D

Haha darling! That's very impressive! I know sometimes it's easier to just roll over and go back to sleep! :p So well done you! :D

*pats darling09 on the back*

Woop! :D

My pats on the back

Friday was my birthday and me and the kids always have a takeaway on birthdays, birthday persons choice. I was good, made the kids a beef balti (so they weren't missing out totally) and I had a strawberry slimfast.

I got a box of Terrys orange segsations for my birthday...divided them up between me and the kids and still have half of mine left.

Biggest one for me was today. My first day at pulmonary rehab. I knew I was going to be the youngest but as I walked in there I realised just by how much...at least 25 years and up to 40 years difference! It was a sea of white hair and there stood I with my bright red locks! I was also the only female. I could so easily have turned and run but I stuck it out, did an hours exercise (knackering) and even spoke within the group (i'm extremely shy) Thats more a "hip hip hooray" moment than a "pat on the back"!

Oh my gosh how good are you?! And on your birthday!! You seem like a very strong person! :) (and I bet your children loved you for it! :p)

And good for you! You should be sooooooo proud of yourself for doing that! I bet you feel a real sense of achievement don't you? :) You conquered a lot of things that day! Well done you! :) It's lovely to hear people being soooo good! :)

*pats CatCrazy on the back* :)

Well done CatCrazy and everyone else :)

Mine for the moment is placing myself firmly back on the wagon after last week! It'll probably take me two weeks to get back to where I was but meh, I can deal with that.

That's a great attitude letty! :) And even if we don't stick to plan 100% THE most important thing in the world is that we don't give up so you should be very happy with your little self! :)

*pats letty on the back* :)

I'd love to join in, bit new here, great idea lozzy, my pat on the back is for not bingeing for once and having a good day food wise, boring but amazing for a serial binger!

Hey hey CrystalG! We love newbies! :p we're all very friendly promise!! :)

And a massive WELL DONE on the binging front! Believe me when I say I know exactly how hard it is to stop binging... it's like a habit, and habits are not easily given up, so you should be extra extra proud of yourself! :)

*pats CrystalG on the back*

:)

Wow I'm impressed with everyone and how good you're all being at the moment! Let it long continue! :p I bet you all feel lots better as well knowing you did all those things :)

Another one for me...

* I went to Wetherspoons for tea last night and had the tomato and basil soup, but didn't touch the baguette that came with it... which would have added about 400 calories to the meal! :O so instead it was only 140 cals and I had a side portion of veggies to go with it for 55 cals :) Yum yum! :p

Oh my gosh how good are you?! And on your birthday!! You seem like a very strong person! :) (and I bet your children loved you for it! :p)

And good for you! You should be sooooooo proud of yourself for doing that! I bet you feel a real sense of achievement don't you? :) You conquered a lot of things that day! Well done you! :) It's lovely to hear people being soooo good! :)

*pats CatCrazy on the back* :)

Thanks, I think my weight not shifting all week had more to do with it to be honest..I wanted to post a loss on Sunday more than I wanted a chow mein!

And well done you for not touching that baguette...crusty bread in soup....ooooh :drool:

Thanks, I think my weight not shifting all week had more to do with it to be honest..I wanted to post a loss on Sunday more than I wanted a chow mein!

it's funny how our priorities change eh ?

Good for you !

I so would not have been able to resist the baguette with the soup so well done Lozzy!

Well done to everyone else too - amazing will power and devotion to our bodies!!! xxx

Lol pats all around then!
my newest pats:
drinking diet 7up on a night out
Eating one bag of crisps from the multipack my sister bought instead of the whole pack
Walking to town instead of driving
Refusing biscuits at work

Lol this prob sounds insane to a skinny person!

xox

Well done to you all *BIG PATS ON THE BACK*

I've been feelng rubbish this week thanks to tootheache and a wisdom tooth extraction, so not sure what I ca pat myself on the back for. I've not eaten much, but I'm pretty sure that's because I can't open my bloomin mouth :giggle:

I have however walked lots (even though it hurt) because I've not been able to keep up my visits to the gym and classes. Does that count as a good thing?

I can't wait to feel better and get back into routine.

Okay, this is a MASSIVE achievement for me!! :D :D
I didn't binge on Friday night :) and I nearly ALWAYS binge on Fridays and Saturdays (as in going way over 2,000 calories) but I managed to stay around 1,700 calories. Tbh, my Saturday binges are usually a hundred times worse than my Friday binges, but I'm actually feeling pretty damn confident about today! :)

I know it sounds silly, but I am honestly feeling so happy right now. I finally feel as if I'm in control, and I'm not battling with food. ^__^

Well done on avoiding the Friday binge. I have a real problem with that myself, so I usually treat myself to a Chinese Takeaway. Some options are (relatively) low calorie and you can work it into your daily allowance if you stick to very low cal choices the rest of the day or really u the exercise that day. I tend to have Sinagpore Chow Mein which is between 490 and 690 cals depending on the takeaway. I always count it as 690.

Sorry to talk about food, but just thought it might be helpful.

Diets, Diet Tips & Dieting Advice - Diets - goodtoknow

Your healthy guide to takeaway food - mirror.co.uk

My pat on the back for this week is getting myself back on the wagon.. haven't been perfect but lost 4lb, so 3lb to go to get back to where I was after my recent week-long mega binge! 100% week coming up! :)

Back