*give yourself a pat on the back*

Lindsey I'm so proud of you! :) It's the hardest thing in the world to get back on the wagon, and I personally think it's the most important thing when calorie counting... to never give up :) Good on you x

I've gone down another belt notch, I think that is 7 notches all together so far!!!

pat on the back for me!!!

My pat on the back... i exercised extreme restraint at my Christmas Party this weekend :)

I was baking all day Saturday for the bake sale we were having at the party and I had maybe one or 2 licks of the bowl but didn't nibble anything.. I had practice at my house the day I was baking because I was performing at the party , so I fed the goodies to my guitarist so he could sample them on my behalf.. lol

I was really stressing out about the Christmas dinner because it was an all you can eat pasta, salad and bread dinner and I don't eat pasta or bread ! I was absolutely starving by lunch because we started early decorating the hall.. I did end up having one tiny scoop of pasta, no bread though and loaded up on salad !! There was at least 4 tables full of amazing baked goods.. every kind of Christmas dessert you could think of and the smell was grumbling my tummy so badly !! I wanted to buy some treats to support the girls who baked so I bought a plate of the bake sale goodies and used my guitarist once again as a guinea pig lol. I made him eat them and tell me whether they were good or not... haha.. I told him I couldn't eat the treats so I had to eat vicariously through him.. lol.. it actually worked !

Stepped on the scale this morning.. no gain ! *whew*

*pats syren on the back*

I drove through freezing fog to zumba today... really REALLY wanted to stay in bed, but that's not going to make my arse any smaller!!!

This thread seems to be dying so I'm giving it CPR!

I'm giving myself a pat on the back...I've only gone over calories once, over the festive period. Christmas day (and not by much) but have still enjoyed many of the usual foods...I just built them into my day instead of having them as extras. I certainly haven't felt deprived (mmmm, yule log and cream several times!) I cannot enjoy quality street, i've only had 5 or 6 and each time my brain has screamed 50 CALORIES! so thats saved me lots of calories!

This thread seems to be dying so I'm giving it CPR!

I'm giving myself a pat on the back...I've only gone over calories once, over the festive period. Christmas day (and not by much) but have still enjoyed many of the usual foods...I just built them into my day instead of having them as extras. I certainly haven't felt deprived (mmmm, yule log and cream several times!) I cannot enjoy quality street, i've only had 5 or 6 and each time my brain has screamed 50 CALORIES! so thats saved me lots of calories!

OMG!!! That is so impressive!!! I've been a complete pig... no pats on the back for me until I get back down to pre-christmas weight!!!

*huge huge HUGE MASSIVE pat on the back for CatCrazy*

x

You're all doing so well, you should be very proud of yourselves! :)

My sister and her gf's were supposed to come into town on the weekend so I stocked up the fridge with goodies, an icecream cake, some cookies, etc.

Well she didn't end up coming down because of the weather so I was left with a fridge full of treats.. yikes ! My (soon 2 B X) husband came by last night to fix the plumbing and I gave him all the treats to take back to his friends place he's staying at.. he thought i was just being nice !! lol but i was being selfish.. i seriously would have eaten the cake for sure ! and it could feed 2 families.

*pats syren on the back*

Nicely done lady... I would have scoffed the lot!!! Very impressive. x

Hi I'm new to this thread, I'm giving myself a pat on the back as I have been to all the gym classes :character00116: that I booked into this week, even though I could quite easily have cancelled a few and vegged out on the sofa instead.

*pats Missy B on the back*

Yay you!!! Keep up the hard work. x

well done missy ! :) *pats on the back*

Well done, Missy! That's really good going!

I biked 15 miles to collect my car from the garage, when I could have easily have gone by train. :banana dancer: << this looks like me at zumba lol ...

So I am going to pat myself on the back for that ... not my butt as it's a bit sore :happy036:

Wow I never knew this thread existed, cool!
Missy B thats outrageously good! You should be patting yourself all over, or getting someone else to! ;)
Im going to pat myself on the back today for exersizing, even though I really couldnt be bothered, I said to myself "I'll just do 30 day shred" and nearly an hour later I was still going!

Thanks Neonshock and a big pat on the back to you for exercising, it's all too easy to think I can't be bothered, so well done again :)

my 'pat' is that there have been 3 doughnuts in the kitchen since yesterday and i havent touched them!!

if DD doesnt eat them tonight (with her pizza!!! must not eat the left overs!)i will be throwing them away!!

Back