Given in to temptation

debs2212

I have been following sw for a couple of weeks now and have lost 7.5 pound. Looking over my food diaries for the last 3 weeks this week Is the most syns i have had. I am mow regretting giving into temptation as i have wi on monday night and really want to have lost weight. I have just eaten a double choc cookie which was prob about 10 syns. On mon night after wi I shared pizza and chips with my other half which took up about half a weeks syn allowance:cry:

I've done similar things and as long as I've recognised I needed to get back on track there and then and not after next WI the results haven't been too bad. Everyone needs the occasional blow out... don't feel guilty just count up your syns and if you can try and do damage limitation by eating heaps of free food and some super speed foods!

Try to stick to free and superfree foods and keep your syns to a minimum if you think you've really gone OTT on your syns. Can you count them up as a rough estimate? That will give you something to base syn figures on. You've got until Monday night to haul it back, loads of time. Don't think you've completely blown it because you haven't. You can still have a loss this week and keep that good record up.

Don't beat yourself up about it. It's done.. just try not to give in to tempation again if you don't have the syns to spare. Keep smiling :D

Thankyou for your motivation

Hi thanks for your replies I am going to do just that and eat free and superfree foods for the rest of the week I think i have had about 90 syns since monday so I am going to make sure I have no more this week. Then hopefully on mon at weigh in I will be pleased. Its hard sometimes because once I give in I seem to carry on having a bad week. But its like you say I have recognised where I have gone wrong and aslong as I get back on track and dont think I might aswel have a packet of crisps aswel:D then I will be ok.

Back