Given into temptation

SharonA_1970

I have eaten:break_diet:

I wasn't even hungry really. I think its the weather getting me down I wish it would be sunny

I have eaten a small tin of tuna and a couple of very thin slices of corned beef and a packet of crisps!!!!:cry:

So you've eaten them - time to move one. It's not the end of the world, the more you think it is the more down you'll get and the more you'll think you might as well just binge!

New start starting ................................ now!!

Seriously don't beat yourself up about it, it will be fine and the fact you recognised the reason why means yo uknow that's an aspect you have to be wary off.

Helen

That's done and finished now Sharon - look forward to sticking to your 4 packs a day and 4 litres a day. You know it makes sense and you know it works!!

what's done is done..just start from now,we all slip now and then.

Linda.

Thanks guys I am feeling much more positive this morning. I took myself off to bed at 8.30 last night as I was in a realy grump! I have woken up this morning feeling postive although still fed up with the weather.

Todays another day, forget what happened & move on. You have lost 32 pounds now that is amazing, you can do it. Good luck.

I think the weather is getting everyone down (how do they cope in Scandanavia? I'd go nuts!)

Being stuck indoors with perpetually grey skies outside is bound to tick us all off. I felt like eating for England yesterday!
You slipped - but that's all it is: it doesn't spell disaster in the big scheme of things.

Well done for adopting a positive outlook this morning - onwards and downwards! :)

Unfortunately we cant do anything about the weather:raincloud: I'm sitting here looking out at my back garden thinking how nice it looks the flowers are all bright and the trees and grass so green:character00238: then the wind seems to turn into a tornado and the heads of my poor flowers are gone :badmood:( petals all over the lawn) nothing I can do about it!:( But when it comes to my weight I am the one that can do something about it and that's staying positive and not giving in to the chatterbox. The flowers will return:) but my weight wont:) You have done so well its another day so leave yesterday behind you. Its forgotten.:hug99:

Back