GIven myself something to work towards

Wanttobeslim

I will do it!!
I've booked an appointment to see my fertility consultant on 17th October. I have been drifting (cheating) for the last few weeks and decided to make the appointment so I have a focus. I need to be a BMI of 28 before they will allow me any more IVF and to achieve this I need to lose another 34lbs. I hope to have lost 24 of those lbs by the time I have the appt (just over 8 weeks so it's achievable) so the doc can see I only have 10lbs to go!!

So here we go with my own personal challenge!!

:scale::innocent0001::character00115::angeldevil::whoopass::break_diet:

Just wanted to say, Good luck, you can do it and what a great incentive x x

Good luck i'm sure u can do it.

:hug99:Aaaahhhh bless - you are all wonderfully supportive. I just needed that Kick up the proverbial and thought that if I booked the appt then I have no choice but to stick to it!! As I have to pay for the appt so there is a financial incentive as well as emotional !!

Hi wanttobeslim, Go for it, you can do it. My main reason for loosing weight is fertility and when i walk into my next appointment in jan i want the doctors jaw to drop :D Good luck you will get there in no time :hug99:

Thanks again guys - it amazes me the support there is on this forum.

Hazel05 - good luck too too honey - you're doing a great job!! Can't wait to wipe the smirk off the docs face!!

Back