given up and still Super Obese

claychick

hi all, well i started my diet in late september 2010 and struggled to loose a stone up until december . now its feb and i havent even tried. its been hard to just try and mantain where i am not even trying to loose anything.

ive had enough. i dont have any income to buy any fruit or veg, only every day essentials so feel like i cant eat healthy.

i just dont have any drive or passion to push myself.

and oh my god i really cant control my cravings.

i would like to loose ANYTHING i can , but i find it so hard. and im very much in love with food .

i need a kick up the bum!:(

Hiya Hun :)

Im struggling too, Ive been doing a meal replacement diet on and off since last April, ive lost 5 stone but I've still got 3 stone to go!
I know you said you've got a low income but have you thought about a meal replacement diet? Ive started exante diet, it's £105 a month that's just over £25 a week! And it takes all the thoughts of what do I eat away from you, you can't eat, and that's it!
I managed to go 16 weeks at at the start, my original goal was to get to 14 stone 7 pounds and when I got to that I decided I wanted to get to 12 stone 7 pounds, but I got complacent thinking o I'm at goal so I'll just eat.... So here I am today weighing 15 stone 2 pounds!!! And my first day back on milkshakes lol
Whatever u decide to do just know ur not on ur own.

Mwah xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hiya. that price is even to high for me. my weekly shop is about 10/15 pounds for 2 people. so its hard.

just would love to be able to walk into a shop without having to calculate everything up and putting stuff back.

wish you all the best .

Oh you poor love, you sound really down and fed up with it all <<hugs>> :(

I think we ALL get to that "stuff it" stage every now and again, we're only human after all :) Be kind to yourself and you never know, that naughty missing mojo might well make it's return very soon :)

If you really do want a kick up the bum though (you did ask ;)) then ask yourself this: will you be happier when you regain what you've lost? Are you happy at the size/weight you are now? If the answer is 'no' then you need to look inside yourself and ask what is really holding you back.

Best of luck, whatever you decide to do xx

Back