Given up !!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by baby_callalillies, 15 August 2009 Social URL.

1. baby_callalillies

baby_callalillies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    CD(2009)Slim & Save 28 Feb 2012
    ...Not me, DH did Cambridge for a week and a half and has decided not to continue despite probably having lost close to 14lbs!

Im a bit sad he has given up so close to the beginning, and i feel guilty he wouldnt even have started this if it werent for me being on it.

Ho hum.... at least CD is cheaper for me next week as i get to eat his packs n bars lol

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi there - that's sad but it is tough. Would you DH consider SS+? I chose this from the outset 'cos I knew I wouldn't cope well (if at all) without a meal to look forward too. It is also nice to have still have something to chose for me when we do the shopping. Just back from M&S (not where I normally do my food shop by the way!) but have bought some cod, sole, asparagus and courgettes. I find it is very rewarding to get through the day on 2 CD meals, have dinner (albeit small) then a choc & mint shake warm at supper time. Best wishes for your continued CD journey, I'm sure your OH will find his own way.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.