GIVING EXANTE ANOTHER GO!

madkoi

Hello All!

Just popping by to say hello! I am giving exante another go..I started it last year but only lasted 3 days but I probably wasnt eating enough!

This time round I have ordered the Winter Warmer pack, will be arriving Monday! I like the fact that I will be able to 'chew my food' rather than just drink it!

I am 11st4lb at the moment after over indulging at Christmas & not got back on track since! Time to lose another stone! Wish me luck! :fingerscrossed: :)

Good luck

Good luck! I love the winter warmer pack!

Good luck. I'm new and and I'm on day 4 of winter warmer today. My tip would be cook porridge and carbonara on the hob.x

Good luck. I'm new and and I'm on day 4 of winter warmer today. My tip would be cook porridge and carbonara on the hob.x
Thanks for the tip! I will let you know how I get on! good luck with yours!

Well I survived Day 1! It was tough, i'm not gonna lie! Porridge wasnt very pleasant but I watered it down more this morning so was a little better! I guess it just getting used to a different way of eating! Roll on Ketosis when I wont feel the need to snack! :)

I lost 5 stone on LL a few years back. Maintained it for quite some time, but here I am again with 6 stone to lose. Looking forward to all the Minimum support and hearing all the success stories.
I started on Exante last Monday and have lost 10lbs already, and must say I am not missing the 'sessions' attached to LL at all, not to mention the cost.
I will say though, the weigh in was an incentive so I hope the Minimum support will be enough.
Good luck all and I look forward to sharing this journey
XX

Back