giving up the drink

Woohoo!! 2lb off this week. Was hoping for 3 so that i'd get my first stone but i'm happy with 2.!!!

Slowly slowly catch monkey!! Not that you're making slow progress AT ALL!! You're doing great and I bet you'll get a really big one next week which will get you zooming past your stone award!! Well done!X

Omg. Something amazing happened last night. I bought a mini bottle of red out of habit. Poured it took a sip then threw it away. It tasted rank xx

How you doing Alfiesmum.........still no booze ?

Well done. You must feel so much better and so much wealthier.

How about this as a new avatar

nobooze_0.jpg

I like the avatar!!! 2lbs off again this week. I'm finding it's not just the wasted syns on alcohol but all the munchies the next day i'm saving on as well!!! Happy days!!

Great news!!!

Btw...n i lost a lb this week with drinking more than last week how strange eh xx

Only just found this post and its very inspirational I am a typical had a bad day need a glass or 2 or wine then eat rubbish and feel awful the next day can I join you please xx

Owls4eva said:
Only just found this post and its very inspirational I am a typical had a bad day need a glass or 2 or wine then eat rubbish and feel awful the next day can I join you please xx

Of course Karen!! i had 2 desperado and 2 small glasses of wine with my x last night. When in the past i would of had more i just knew when to stop so although iv had a drink i did well xx

It works it works it works!!! No alcofrol and a 4.5lb loss tonight!! Whoop whoop xx

Brilliant, fantastic, well done and inspirational

fillymum - if it is ok I am going to print off the avator to an A4 sheet then laminate it and wear it round my neck when I get back to Spain!!!

A few years ago I weighed 15 and a half stone and got down to 10 and stayed there for a couple of years.
Then we moved home in Spain and live on a complex and when we see a neighbour (not during the daytime I might add - we are not that bad) the conversation goes something like this.
"Glass of wine"
"ok - just a small one"
3 glasses later we say goodbye.

Another neighbour comes to my house and we have the same conversation and wine.

Now I have put on a stone and when I get back in a couple of weeks I am going to have a zip put on my lips.
NO MORE WINE has to be my new mantra no matter how cheap it is. We are in Asia at the moment where the wine is awful or very expensive so have not bother for a few weeks now and it will have to be the same in Spain :sigh:

Back