Giving up the gym

Dumpy lumpy there must be a way to cancel they cant make you pay if you want to cancel! That is criminal! how do you pay if it is by direct debit i would cancel it or instruct your bank not to let them take any money from you.

I'm worried that they'll sue me. Husband rung a few months back and they said we'd signed the contract and that was that. The only way we could get out of it was a Dr's letter.

Well i would tell them i am cancelling my membership they can do what they want but they will get no more money of you! I know it is not ideal can you not ask them if you can come to some sort of arrangement like a early release settlement or something? How much longer do you have left?

^^ Id go and see a solictor if i was you and see if you can get some legal advise my lovley. If not, suck it up and go to the gym!! LOL x

Empty milk cartons filled with water, they even provide a handle! I got a swiss ball (wonderful for abs) for under a fiver at Tesco. (have been known to fall off it!) And there are loads of exercise videos on Youtube if you run out of ideas.
http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/fitness/36_fitness_list.html I found this useful.

Back