glad ive found you all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pink angel, 15 November 2008 Social URL.

1. pink angel

pink angel Member

:) hi im Ruth mum of five , i work full time im a reiki master/teacher also work part time three nights a week , have had a real crappy few years lost my nan, more mum she brought me up hit me very hard when she died august last year:cry:, i ended up on antidepressants quite a high dose , hence the weight gain ,i have been off them now six weeks :eek: ive gone from 9 10 , to 11 stone , ive heard great things about lipo trim so thought id give it a go , im looking forward to reading all the tips etc on here , its a lovely forum with a real homely friendly feel . love ruth :grouphugg:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry you've had such a rotten time and welcome. Pink angel is a lovely name and 11 stone is where I'd like to be but we all feel compfy at different levels. Good luck and keep in touch..

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi ruth, :welcome: to minimins. sorry to hear about your loss. you will find lots of support and advice here. best of luck with LT ;)

5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Sending you my deepest condolence

6. charliegirl

charliegirl Silver Member

Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    Hi Ruth and welcome to minis, its a great place to be for support and advice.....xx

7. Jax123

Jax123 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Hi Ruth and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck with LT :)

8. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hi Ruth, Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time of it. Five kids bet you're a busy mum. Good luck with the LT. Wish you every thing good xx

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about your loss. Good luck with LT

Irene xx

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.