My Journey (again)

sending you some positive vibes for tomorrow- regardless of result you will be healthier and on the right track to achieving your goals xx

sending you some positive vibes for tomorrow- regardless of result you will be healthier and on the right track to achieving your goals xx

Thanks Patches, WI at this afternoon so ill keep ya posted!! :) xx

well i went to WI in this evening and ive lost a very respectable 5.5lb very pleased with that as its TOTM any day now! spurred me on to keep going for sure. Need to up my game this week and try drinking loads of water, im not a huge water fan and i do have to force myself to drink it. But whatever im doing is working so onwards and upwards :) :) :) :)

well done!! knew you could do it!! now keep at it and have another great loss next week!!! x

Awwww thank you so much!! yeap ill keep plodding along!! :):):):) let me know how your doing x

what a great result- here's to many more x

what a great result- here's to many more x

Thanks :) :) :) im off to zumba tomorrow night, im quite nervous but i want to see what all the hype all about. x

Well im having a green day today, i went out this morning to take my little girl to wacky warehouse and she always has her lunch out. I was dreading it to be honest because you know how lush pub grub smells. But to my own suprise, i had jacket potato with beans and salad no dressing. And i even double checked it had no butter and was cooked without oils (my consultant had told us a true story that some places deep fry their jacket spuds in oil, then heat them up in the microwave) and i had a diet pepsi and an apple, over all well pleased haha. Then this afternoon my little girl has baked some double chocolate chip muffins and the smell is gorgeous but im not having one. Im off to zumba this evening im going to see what all the hype is about. For my tea today im going to have quorn sausages (tesco have them on special, by the way fridge ones £1.06 and frozen ones £1.00). eggs, beans and tomotos and toast (HEB).
Then ill be throwing some fat around zumba see if i can burn some extra lbs this week to get my half stone award.
Hope everyone having a great day!!!

Set myself a mini target to drink at least 2 litres of water today but so far im failing miserably!! will get on it now.

Ciao for now!

well done for resisting the pub food and the muffins!!! and good luck with zumba!! sound fun, but also hard work!! x

well done you are really in the zone- hope you enjoy zumba!

Well zumba was a disaster :( i went and i just couldnt keep up nor could i get in tune with the steps, instead i was bobbing up and down like a lifeless bird!! i feel really flat now this evening, for a number of reasons, i dont know how i let myself get to this and the person in my head isnt the person i am physically. In my head i can keep up with the best of them and got a good beat, etc in reality i dont!! every time i saw myself in the mirror at the studio it was a cringe moment!! But... on another note, its made me that bit more determined to push on forward with this, i just dont think im ready for public shows of humiliation quite yet!

Well done for having a go I've only done it in the privacy of my home with the blinds closed! With zumba for me it's so enjoyable even if i'm going in a totally different direction to the person on the screen- i bet you were hot and sweaty at the end of it though and you have the determination to carry on xx

Well done for having a go I've only done it in the privacy of my home with the blinds closed! With zumba for me it's so enjoyable even if i'm going in a totally different direction to the person on the screen- i bet you were hot and sweaty at the end of it though and you have the determination to carry on xx

Well i feel a bit better today after i sulked for the rest of the night and went to bed feeling rather glum, on hindsight (as its a wonderful thing), it was only my first time trying it, and i cant expect to be a wizz straight away, i just hoped i would have been better than that. Ill go back again next week and give it another try. I laugh about it today but yesterday i had visions in my own head of looking like that drunk at a wedding that cant dance hahaha. Oh well we live and learn.

if only life was like the movies but I'm glad i'm not the only one finding zumba a challenge! At least we'll definately see an improvement after all we can't be perfect at everything x

if only life was like the movies but I'm glad i'm not the only one finding zumba a challenge! At least we'll definately see an improvement after all we can't be perfect at everything x

No your quite right there haha.Yeah its definately a challenge. And a body shock as well, i had ripples i didnt know i had haha!

Well tea was a chicken stiry fry, was ok bit bland! tbh im having a bit of a fat day today, probs down to TOTM which will go hand in hand with my mood, ive got 2 lovely 14 hour shifts coming up on saturday and sunday which im absolutly dreading with a passion. I hate leaving my little girl shes 2 now i know that sounds weak but i feel guilty as hell, i only work part time, but these things have to be done, who can afford to stay at home these days anyway.

Overall not a bad day again had roughly 6 syns so im within my limit. Hope im in a less grumpy mood tomorrow and feeling less bleehhh.

Well what a ruddy day!!!
Ill be glad to be going to bed later.
I had to go into Manchester this morning.. well hense to say Manchester on a saturday morning with a very grumpy 2 year old paddying at anything!! = one very stressed out me!!! I almost reduced to tears in debenhams. Anyways got over that drama. I had a subway for my lunch (tried too keep it clean lol) I had a 6 inch plain chicken no cheese on wheat with salad and low fat mayo. Im assuing i could have used the roll as my HEB so just mayo for the syns??

This afternoon i did my asda shop, every time i go to asda im spending more and more!! bit ridiculous really, but its food needed. So my freezer and fridge packed again!! and im on a horrid 14 hour shift tomorrow!! 14 hours on a stinking hot hospital ward!!! im well excited!!! on a plus too that i end up drinking litres of water just to rehydrate! Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!!

xxxx

aww poor you!! and well done in subway! i would have gone straight for a chicken pizziola, they're soo yummy!! and then made it a meal with a cookie ofcourse! lol

good luck on the 14hour shift! sounds horrible if its stinkin hot!! x

Sounds like you've got a really good grip on things hope your shifts go as well as can be expected xx

Well my 14 hour shift came to an abrupt end when i had to come home early today, little one not being too co-operative with the childcare and feeling generally unwell. So this afternoon i baked some buns with her and had a go at making SW baked chocolate cheesecake, i had a little taste as i was putting it into the fridge, it tastes little bitter but a small enough piece will be enough to curd those chocolate cravings. Today ive been great stuck within my syns, used my syns on 2 bags of snack a jax.
If one thing my job really makes me appreciate my life, ive witness and welcomed babies coming into the world to the extreme of nursing people in their final days, and helping distraut families through the hardest times of their lives. I moan habitually about my life (who doesnt) but when i stand back on days like today and see what i see, and some of the pain and suffering people endure, i really think how lucky i am. It makes me more determined than ever to lose weight not for me but for my little girl, i dont want her to be without a mum should i die of a obesity related illness. Nor do i want to put my family through the heartache.
Hope everyne else is going dapper and staying on plan!!!

x

Back