My Journey (again)

aww, hope you feel better soon!! cheesecake sounds interesting (and yummy!!), where did you get the recipe?? it's good that your job helps to keep you motivated! we all need something (and someone!) to keep us from giving up! so well done, and keep at it!! x

aww, hope you feel better soon!! cheesecake sounds interesting (and yummy!!), where did you get the recipe?? it's good that your job helps to keep you motivated! we all need something (and someone!) to keep us from giving up! so well done, and keep at it!! x

I actually got it from the recipe section on here, i think the recipe itself has too much coco powder in, thats whats made it bitter but it just means you wont eat alot (in theory lol), yeah my job is mentally tough but it helps you stay grounded and just appreciate whats actually important in life.
How are you doing?

I actually got it from the recipe section on here, i think the recipe itself has too much coco powder in, thats whats made it bitter but it just means you wont eat alot (in theory lol), yeah my job is mentally tough but it helps you stay grounded and just appreciate whats actually important in life.
How are you doing?

ahh i shall go have a look see!! im doing good actually, been struggling a bit this week (* week :( ) but im just 1/2lb from a stone, and i have 24 days to try to lose another half stone! :fingerscrossed: i can do it!! though im moving back to England in 17 days (soooo excited) so it's gonna be tough for a while when im first back, but i'll be trying my best!! x

ahh i shall go have a look see!! im doing good actually, been struggling a bit this week (* week :( ) but im just 1/2lb from a stone, and i have 24 days to try to lose another half stone! :fingerscrossed: i can do it!! though im moving back to England in 17 days (soooo excited) so it's gonna be tough for a while when im first back, but i'll be trying my best!! x

You will do it, i have every confidence in you!! Yes i saw on your profile thing, you were in Moscow, how is it out there?? freezing lol... You will slot right into place when you come home im sure x

You will do it, i have every confidence in you!! Yes i saw on your profile thing, you were in Moscow, how is it out there?? freezing lol... You will slot right into place when you come home im sure x

aww thankyou!! noooo its like averaging 25C at the moment!! weirdest country ever! -25C in winter (my face actually went numb from the cold!) to +25C in summer!! very strange but im loving it!! :p x

aww thankyou!! noooo its like averaging 25C at the moment!! weirdest country ever! -25C in winter (my face actually went numb from the cold!) to +25C in summer!! very strange but im loving it!! :p x

Awww im glad, i used to work abroad when i was alot younger holiday repping for tour operators, it was a good laugh back then, seeing different countries etc. I loved it, glad i got out and saw some of the world.

Awww im glad, i used to work abroad when i was alot younger holiday repping for tour operators, it was a good laugh back then, seeing different countries etc. I loved it, glad i got out and saw some of the world.

sounds good! yeah it had been and amazing experience, and so much fun! but i'm ready to come home now!! missing everyone too much!! lol x

well today hasnt been bad at all!, I went to Zumba again and im glad i gave it another go i really enjoyed myself, picked up the steps easier, andi went with my sister so i had a bit of a laugh! excellent time was had by all!
Food wise im one syn over my allowance, but ive been under every day so ill allow myself that one syn! Im doing zumba again tomorrow then WI on Wednesday, i really hope ive lost something this week!.
Hope everyone else doing ok x

Well today hasnt been bad at all, stuck within my syns and i been to Zumba again this evening. Dreaded WI tomorrow ill be well cheesed off if i aint lost out this week been to zumba 3 times since last WI.
Hope everyone ok x

WI in this evening, and ive lost a really dis-heartening 1/2 lb! I dont know why i only lost such a lil bit ive been to zumba 3 times since last week, stuck within my syns. I dont eat carbs (potato, rice, pasta etc). I just dont know what ive done wrong.It has been the TOTM, but apparently my consultant says you shouldnt see any difference in weight loss or gain.
I know a loss is a loss but i deserved more this week, so im a little flat now, i think im going to struggle for the rest of the week now. :(

Well done on your loss- certainly a whole lot better than a gain all those 1/2lbs add up you're that little bit closer to your target. With all your exercising you'll probably see a bigger result on the scales next week- have you taken your measurements yet you'll certainly see a difference xxx

Well done on your loss- certainly a whole lot better than a gain all those 1/2lbs add up you're that little bit closer to your target. With all your exercising you'll probably see a bigger result on the scales next week- have you taken your measurements yet you'll certainly see a difference xxx

Hey patches, great to hear from you x, i didnt think to measure myself again actually so thats a good idea. I know a loss is a loss, but i think i built myself up for a bit of a bigger loss so its my own fault i feel like i do, at the end of the day in 2 weeks im 6lb lighter which can only be a good thing eh. Hope your ok hun x

We all want the quick results that normal - so far you are within touching distance of 1/2 stone that's a great result!

We all want the quick results that normal - so far you are within touching distance of 1/2 stone that's a great result!

Thanks patches!!! and i hear congrats in order for you, i had a read through (and left comment) on your post, well done you!!! chuffed for you x

Half a pound is fab, don't feel disheartened by it.. I lost 4.5 in my first week and only 0.5 in my second like u but my third week was 3lb!! Just think of the end results and keep going u r doing great x

Well today hasnt been a bad day. Im ment to be going to Zumba tonight but everyone has bailed on me :( so i dont particularly want too go on my own. Ive only had 6 syns today which is a good :) I made my own stir fry for tea using diet coke method, used some chicken and dried egg noodles, loads of stir fry veg and peppers it was scrummy! Im really not doing too good on the old water drinking front at the moment, infact ive had 1.5ltr of diet coke today oppps :)

Hope everyone ok x

I know what you mean about water I really need to up my intake- pepsi max is my weak point but hey we've got to have some flaws!!

I know what you mean about water I really need to up my intake- pepsi max is my weak point but hey we've got to have some flaws!!

Lol im the same got the love for the fizzy stuff lol we cant all be perfect your right! hows your day been patches?
Ive been to zumba again this evening i do enjoy it but my energy levels and stamina isnt quite there yet so i find myself flagging on certain songs.

Well done for keeping up with the zumba you'll be able to really judge your progress. Feeling a bit blugh! today incident with packet of minstrels right down my gob- must do plenty of exercise tomorrow get back on the programme.

Well done for keeping up with the zumba you'll be able to really judge your progress. Feeling a bit blugh! today incident with packet of minstrels right down my gob- must do plenty of exercise tomorrow get back on the programme.

Hahaha you make me laugh! Im having a really hungry day today all i want to do is eat! ive stuck within my syns but i tell ya today was test of faith!! haha I attempted to make meringue today SW style it came out like a flat omlette hahaha! oh well cant win them all eh.
Other than the minstrels how was today?

Back