glad ive found you all

:) hi im Ruth mum of five , i work full time im a reiki master/teacher also work part time three nights a week , have had a real crappy few years lost my nan, more mum she brought me up hit me very hard when she died august last year:cry:, i ended up on antidepressants quite a high dose , hence the weight gain ,i have been off them now six weeks :eek: ive gone from 9 10 , to 11 stone , ive heard great things about lipo trim so thought id give it a go , im looking forward to reading all the tips etc on here , its a lovely forum with a real homely friendly feel . love ruth :grouphugg:

Sorry you've had such a rotten time and welcome. Pink angel is a lovely name and 11 stone is where I'd like to be but we all feel compfy at different levels. Good luck and keep in touch..

Hi ruth, :welcome: to minimins. sorry to hear about your loss. you will find lots of support and advice here. best of luck with LT ;)

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Sending you my deepest condolence

Welcome to Minimins :)

Back