Gloats list! Feel free to add your gloats - large or small!

sparty

Gold Member
1. Went to KFC the other day for my OH and bought him a meal - and one for my niece too - and for myself.....NOTHING!! Salad for me when I got home!

2. At a work conference, walked straight past the FIVE PLATES OF CHOCCY BICCIES and helped myself to an orange and some grapes.

3. Dress down day at work today so I wore jeans that I haven't worn in ages and are now a little bit TOO LOOSE!!

:p:p:p

Last week I saved my syns so I could have a big bar of galaxy after weigh in..... But only ate a quarter of it and gave the rest away.....

clairebrookes said:
Last week I saved my syns so I could have a big bar of galaxy after weigh in..... But only ate a quarter of it and gave the rest away.....

Wow - how much will power do you have!??!! Nice gloat :)

sparty said:
Wow - how much will power do you have!??!! Nice gloat :)

Thanks.... I still don't know how I did it, I normally have to resist biting people's hands off when I see them with chocolate.

1. I've been off chocolate and crisps for over two weeks

2. I don't miss them anymore!

3. I used weekly syns last week because I had two nights out planned, and even though it was really hard, I lost 3lb this week.

xMandyDx said:
1. I've been off chocolate and crisps for over two weeks

2. I don't miss them anymore!

3. I used weekly syns last week because I had two nights out planned, and even though it was really hard, I lost 3lb this week.

I lost 3lbs too!! Such a good feeling :) I know how you feel about crisps too - I used to have them everyday and now they don't even cross my mind!

Oooh I had a wobbly moment when making my daughter a Nutella sandwich lol... the very second I opened the lid, I got such a whoosh of chocie smell... but I didn't even lick the knife haha
Going to take a walk to B&Q (in the rain) to buy some flowers for the front garden, now that I've gotten rid of the skip that has been out there a while lol

Well done Donna and Mandy. Small successes are key to meeting targets and we must make sure we don't forget them!!

I went out for a meal last night (Harvester) and chose carefully and was full with just the main course. I passed on the pudding, finished my virtuous litre bottle of sparkling mineral water and went home feeling I'd had a treat!

What is happening to me?

Lucia looking at your stats you are doing so wel!! keep up the good work - and keep posting your gloats! Well done for being so good when you were out and surrounded by temptation. (I find the salad cart with all the dressings hard to resist!)

bought some malteasers when out with my son for me..got home and gave them to my other half to share with my son! They were in my house all day and I could hear them calling my name lol!!

I dropped into my healthy bmi range today

I got into a dress I couldn't zip up a couple of months ago

I checked out the menu in the restaurant that were going to Sunday and have picked what I'm having and have put it into MFP so I can work around it for the day without going over cals

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats a fab gloat....well done xxxxxx

Back from holiday on Tuesday pm, food shopping Wednesday and back on plan Thursday. Soooooo proud because I could have waited till Monday !

Louise2 said:
bought some malteasers when out with my son for me..got home and gave them to my other half to share with my son! They were in my house all day and I could hear them calling my name lol!!

Lol - u are a saint!

I have another one for today - I bought cakes and brownies for the rest of the people in my office this afternoon and not a crumb passed my lips!!

I had an unexplained and undeserved gain last week so have done success express this week but tonight not had time to eat much and got hone starving with a takeaway curry on my mind. Stayed strong and made Philly and marmite pasta instead and it was bloody lovely!

Back