Gloats list! Feel free to add your gloats - large or small!

ScarlettStar86 said:
I had an unexplained and undeserved gain last week so have done success express this week but tonight not had time to eat much and got hone starving with a takeaway curry on my mind. Stayed strong and made Philly and marmite pasta instead and it was bloody lovely!

Brilliant resolve scarlettstar - keep it up and I'm sure you will lose next time around!

sparty said:
Brilliant resolve scarlettstar - keep it up and I'm sure you will lose next time around!

Thanks,I hope my hard work this week pays off! X

There was a bake sale at my work today... Everyone was eating cake around me!! Argh! Everytime i went to the loo as i had to walk past the cake stand all i could smell was chocolate cake!! Then my colleague kindly left a cake on my desk for me lol.. i took it home and gave it to my hubby and son xxx

Had a movie night with the kids last night and while they were eating chocolate chip cookies, I sat with a cup of tea and a 3-syn cereal bar. Very proud that I have a handle on this food addiction.
We're all doing so well!

I went shipping with my dad today to get stuff for our family picnic. His shopping was all unhealthy (pastries, pork pies, wine, crisps) and mine was ALL low syn and healthy - lots of salad!! AND mine was half the price of his!! :)

Well done everyone! Let's have some good gloats over the weekend!!

Lucia looking at your stats you are doing so wel!! keep up the good work - and keep posting your gloats! Well done for being so good when you were out and surrounded by temptation. (I find the salad cart with all the dressings hard to resist!)

Its actually the salad cart that does me at Harvester too with the things I shouldn't have!

Resisted all the party food at little ones party today, even the cheese and onion rolls (gorgeous) snacked on cucumber, onions, tomatoes and boiled egg instead. really earning my pizza hut on Monday haha. Might treat myself to a small slice of Birthday cake tonight if I can fit it in though (stuffed after tea)

Went to Aldi for a few bits today and found it really hard to walk past all those lovely cakes and sweets, especially since it's my birthday tomorrow. But I did it. Phew!

Well done Mandy!!

I had a family picnic today and took all my own grub (slimming world of course) and did not slip AT ALL!!! Despite the mountains of crisps and pastry!

Family gathering today ..... I said no to the roast potato's done in fat...... and no to the stuffing
then refused a glass of wine plus toffee cheesecake .....Yes I did

Mumma K said:
Family gathering today ..... I said no to the roast potato's done in fat...... and no to the stuffing
then refused a glass of wine plus toffee cheesecake .....Yes I did

That's BRILLIANT!! Well done ;)

Out for a pub lunch with really unhealthy options on the menu. I chose the nut roast as I really fancied it but put the roasties on Hubby's plate and just had plain veg with it and had a flat white coffee instead of dessert!

I have had a massive row with a close friend and have totally resisted the urge for wine and chocolate to comfort myself!

I ran for 45 minutes in the pouring rain in a vest-top, through lots of puddles! and I've managed to resist full-scale binges despite a death in my family in the past week and lots of stressful things happening at home.

ps. Hope you had a great birthday Mandy

xx

Amelie24 said:
I ran for 45 minutes in the pouring rain in a vest-top, through lots of puddles! and I've managed to resist full-scale binges despite a death in my family in the past week and lots of stressful things happening at home.

ps. Hope you had a great birthday Mandy

xx

Nice gloat Amelie and well done for sticking at it through the rain and stress. Sorry to hear your sad news :(

Back