Gluten and Lactose Free struggling with Healthy Extras

Night

I'm currently in Egypt so I am doing SW on my own basically using the little SW booklet that belongs to my Mum as a guide. But I am lactose and Gluten intolerant and struggling with Healthy Extras, which in part I don't understand but also because most of the list is food that I can't eat. So what do I do instead?

The book only has a sample of the healthy extras you can use - the full list is online if your mum is a member and it includes gluten and lactose free options. Failing that take a look in the healthy extras sub forum here as there are a few discussions about this already :)

Ok I've gotten hold of a longer list but it says for Green and Red days I know that the EE only has 1 of each Healthy Extra but its any from the same lists right? Also while I'm at it I see soup is on the Healthy Extras list is that any soup including home made? Or just tinned soups? :confused:

It sounds like your list is out of date.Best to go along to a class even for only one week to get up-to-date information hun.
And nois not all tinned soups only the specific ones mentioned although these will have changed from your list now. Homemade soup would be free if all the ingredients are free x

Except I'm in Egypt and class is not an option thanks though. I might try to get my sister to get me something when she goes to class and scan or post it to me! :)

Except I'm in Egypt and class is not an option thanks though. I might try to get my sister to get me something when she goes to class and scan or post it to me! :)

Deleted! Sorry! x

Last edited:
Does anyone know the allowance of extra light soya milk?

Which make? I'll look it up for you if you'll give me more details. If you can get the very low calorie almond milks they are almost a litre per hexa, I'll look that up as well if you want.

Back