Go Lower

Hi Happy,

yes I am following the Go Lower diet.

I know as stressed as I am about the boyz it is not worth coming off the diet over as I will only start to comfort eat and I know that will not help me at all.

Now the flights have started again they should be back next Tuesday, but that is still a week away!

Thanks for the support it is nice to know we can be supportive about anything on this site, not just our weight issues.

Hi All, I’m back AGAIN!!

I was doing well with GL but went off track a few weeks ago and have struggled to get going again. I started again on Monday and so far so good.

Well done Suzy for keeping the weight off on hols, that’s a fantastic achievement. I’ve been pigging like mad for the past 4 weeks and have ‘only’ put on 2.5lbs OMG does the sweet cravings come back with a vengeance once you give in to it lol

My targets have changed slightly, the first one being to get rid of the 2.5 gain but finger’s X’d that should be gone in the first week. Next target is to drop into the next stone by the end of May (12.5lbs in 5-6 weeks) hopefully realistic and achievable.

Hope everyone’s well

Marion x

Hi Marion

Did anything cause you to go of track. You know we are all here to support you if you need us.

I wasn't too bad when I was off GL. I did have ice creams and desserts but I never went stupid, or felt the urge.

You will get to your target as you know on Go Lower you can and we are behind you all the way.

Hi Murron, How much did you loose the last time you were on Go Lower?
Well done for getting back on track again and not giving up?
Im sure you will will make your goal in 6 weeks.
Good luck

hi all
i'm about to start Go Lower at the start of next month. i'm really excited about it and can't wait to fit into my slimmer clothes again. good to see so many people like the diet and find it works. do any of you do regular exercise or do u find u don't need to?
j

Hi Juelles

I do not do any exercise at all and I am still losing the weight on Go Lower.

For me it is the best diet I have ever done.

Have you got your food yet as if you mention this site and my name we both get a discount. Just a thought.

Keep us updated on how you are doing and we are all here to support you. Also the Go Lower team of consultants are great if you have any questions.

hi all
i'm about to start Go Lower at the start of next month. i'm really excited about it and can't wait to fit into my slimmer clothes again. good to see so many people like the diet and find it works. do any of you do regular exercise or do u find u don't need to?
j

Hi
With Go Lower you don't need to exercise as the weight falls off....I do now do walking but that is because of my circumstances not because I have to. The weight hasn't come off any quicker before I started walking with Go Lower. Hope that helps.

Good luck and let us know how you are getting on.

xx

unfortunately GL is not working for me. I haven't lost anything in the last 2 weeks. Not sure why. I haven't spoken to my personal consultant since I started. She is never there when i ring so it is difficult. I have a few more weeks. maybe it will get better.

hey all

thanx, i enjoy exercising but my weight makes it very difficult (currently got a very sore left foot due to my size)
i haven't got my food yet, had to wait for payday, so will be starting at the beginning of may. i've started cutting out the junk food this week so feeling moody and immature, lol.
can't wait to get started tho cos even being 1stone off i'll feel so much better and this time will be the last time! i'm not going thru all this again!
its great to see u all doing so well on it :) can't wait to start getting this weight off :D
J

Hi Nadia

You can talk to any of the consultants if you can't get hold of yours.

Do give them another call as you they will be able to recommed what to do.

Are you actually eating enough as they insisted I must have breakfast to kick start my metabolism each day.

Juelles

I wish the foot better and if you enjoy exercising go for it but for me since being on Go Lower the weight is falling off and I don't exercise!
I do have more energy though and I am do not get out of breath.

Thanks Suzy,
I do enjoy the breakfast and have it everyday. I sometimes miss lunch as I can't pack it and keep it in my car in this weather. I bought a thermos flask for the soup but usually rush throught the door forgetting to heat it up. I am not really bothered about the snacks as i don't have a sweet tooth and don't like chocolate (sharp intake of breath!! :eek:). My ketostix tell me I have been in ketosis throughout. I drink 3 litres of water or more everyday. I enjoy the food but I am disappointed by the lack of weight loss and by the fact that people don't ring me back when they say they will to discuss this. :sigh:

Thanks Suzy,
I do enjoy the breakfast and have it everyday. I sometimes miss lunch as I can't pack it and keep it in my car in this weather. I bought a thermos flask for the soup but usually rush throught the door forgetting to heat it up. I am not really bothered about the snacks as i don't have a sweet tooth and don't like chocolate (sharp intake of breath!! :eek:). My ketostix tell me I have been in ketosis throughout. I drink 3 litres of water or more everyday. I enjoy the food but I am disappointed by the lack of weight loss and by the fact that people don't ring me back when they say they will to discuss this. :sigh:

Sounds like your doing ok ust try to have someting for lunch though maybe a chicken or egg salad.when you call dont hang up untill you speak to someone, thats what i do for every phone call when i want to speak to someone that usually gets me what i want!
Good luck on your loss!:)

Hi Nadia

As Isabel says, when you call make sure you speak to someone...... I have to be honest and say my consultant always gets back to me but if I have any querys and she is on a day off I speak to whoever is available. You don't just have to speak to your consultant.

Forget the sharp intake of breath because you don't like chocolate, I nearly got palpations at the thought of you not liking it! Who is eating your chocolate raspberries?????? My favourite!!!

You know you shouldn't miss lunch so do try some other options. Do you have a microwave at work so you can heat the soup as you need it rather than trying to remember in the mornings.

How about taking a small ice box that you can leave in the car if you want something else.

You can sometimes by the really small ice packs that fit into a lunch box size cool bag.

Thanks Suzy,

Hi Nadia

I'm sorry to hear that you don't seem to be able to get through to your consultant. As the others said, if you can't get hold of yours, speak to who ever is available. So far I think I've spoken to 2 or 3 and they are beginning to get to know me fairly well and they do take detailed notes so it doesn't really matter who you speak to - they are all trained and can all help..

Lunch had been a problem for me as I just couldn't fit it in. I was starting work at 12.15, so lunch has to be at about 11ish and was far too early and with being in ketosis, I really wasn't hungry enough. The best thing to do is make a salad ( I had a tuna salad today for lunch which was delicious) but you can have an egg or chicken whatever - do you work in an office, because then you can pick at it all afternoon - at least you'll be eating and it's what you need to be eating..

Good luck and let us know how you get on.
xx

Hi Happy

Like you I speak to whichever consultant is available at Go Lower and I find them all really helpful.

I also pick during the afternoon sometimes but that is because I find my lunch so filling I can't always finish it.

I find that if I have picked at my lunch during the afternoon then I really struggle to want to eat a meal in the evening..... I am just so not hungry but I do make sure I eat something as I know not to skip meals.

I did that for years and I am sure it can not have helped with my weight issues.

I know if I stick to following Go Lower the weight is going to contiune to come of and that is all the incentive I need.

yay! food has arrived! just about killed myself dragging it up 4 flights of stairs!
very excited now as the food looks great and just read the booklet which says we can have cheese! yay!:eek:

Back