Go Lower

Hi Juelles

Great news that your food has arrived. Have you started yet?

I remember when my first Go Lower box arrived and I was like a little kid opening a present pulling it all out to see what I had. It was like a lucky dip with all those little squashy polestyrene things to protect it.

yay! food has arrived! just about killed myself dragging it up 4 flights of stairs!
very excited now as the food looks great and just read the booklet which says we can have cheese! yay!:eek:

Well, how are you getting on?

As Suzy says, I loved it and still do, when my food parcel arrives. It feels like all my Xmas and birthday's have arrived at once. I'm just like a kid and get excited and think about what I'm going to eat and when and how much weight I'm going to lose by eating it all. It's such a great feeling.

Good luck and enjoy
xx

Juelles

How is it going?

Did you have as much fun opening your Go Lower boxes as myself and Happy have had. What kids we still are!

Let us know how you are doing and we are here if you have any questions. Although always best to call your Go Lower consultant as then you will get an immediate answer.

One tip from me is make sure you drink plenty of water, especially for the first few days.

Happy

did you mean to say loads of kids? or did you mean kids parties????

Great you are getting back into Go Lower and you know you are going to do well!

hey all

so far so good! felt a bit rough the first few days and yesterday had total sugar cravings but i've not given up! actually, the exact opposite - i'm loving it! cos its real food, i don't feel hard done by like i did on my LL/CD food packs.
when i got my boxes i had them all lying across the kitchen checking all the different recipes. only thing i've not liked so far is the crispy bacon things but then i don't eat crisps normally so they just don't appeal.
must say that my GoLower adviser has been great and very helpful :) haven't weighed myself yet but feel less bloated already and this is only day 5 :)
J

Juelles

That's great...really pleased you are enjoying it. I love the fact that I don't have to think about what to make everyday, just have to think, ummm what to heat up today...Love the choices and as you say the food is great. Has ketosis kicked in yet? That's a bit rough but not for long and then it's even easier...Go Lower is such a good diet.

Pleased you adviser is helpful, I love mine too. Feel as if we've become friends!

Good luck and keep us posted.

xx

Great that you are sticking to it Juelles and I guess ketosis is well out the way by now.

I love the fact that Go lower is proper food as I can not bear shakes etc. I have to feel that I have actually eaten something solid.

Keep up the good work and we are here if you need us. My Go Lower consultant is also great and can always answer my queries.

Happy, you must suffer as I barely even get a slight headache when I go back into ketosis!

ok so week 1 is over. lost 3.5lbs but a whopping 6.5inches from all over mainly from my ribs and waist so i look a lot better than it did :) actually lost 2.5inches from my ribs so had to go get new underwear!
i totally agree with the real food idea and its possible to eat out on this diet (had a burger no bun and salad with low fat dressing last night)
unfortunately i'm on holiday for a few days next week so my detox section will be interrupted but i'm sure i'll be able to get on track as its only a few days and i'm loving this diet sooo much.
have also started back at the gym though i can't do some of the machines yet because of my foot but hopefully that will heal up quickly as i'm loosing weight :)
hope you are all doing well on the diet too ^^

Hi all,

Do you need a microwave for this diet? Or can you use the oven?
Also what kind of foods do they do? Do you get what you're given or is there a selection to choose from?

Hi all,

Do you need a microwave for this diet? Or can you use the oven?
Also what kind of foods do they do? Do you get what you're given or is there a selection to choose from?

You can use either a microwave, or heat up on the hob...

You kinda get a choice...you talk to your consultant and tell them your likes and dislikes and they send you your food...For example there is a smoked haddock soup - I love it, but others may not...if you really hated it, on your next order you can ask for them to send you more of something else that you do like and no haddock...Hope that makes sense..There are loads of foods, including choccy snacks!

Hope this helps, any more qu. pls ask away.

Good luck
xx

ShweetThang

I am really fussy and when I first started on Go Lower they made lots of suggestions to me about foods to send and I just said yes and no as they went through the list.

Some meals I like more than others but they are all OK. I have never tried any of the spicy meals as they never send me any because I don't like spicy food.

Give them a call, I fin dall the Go Lower consultants really helpful or as Happy said ask away and we will try to help.

When I just read your post I was about to look at a packet to see how else to cook it apart from the microwave as that is all I have used. It was great that Happy has answered that question already.

Juelles, really well done. This loss is just the start!

hello everyone, I am stopping golower due to personal reasons and have a load of food for sale as follows:

Soups: 25 in total
Tex mex - 4
Pea and Pancetta - 8
Green Thai Chick Curry - 1
Brocolli and cheese - 9
Mushroom - 3
Meals: 22 in total
Chilli - 1
Beef in Thyme gravy - 6
Chicken Chass - 2
Sri Lankan Curry - 1
Chicken Curry - 1
Beef Bourguignon - 3
Coq au vin - 1
Pork in mustard - 1
Beef in peppercorn sauce - 3
Quorn Bolognaise - 3
Bacon Crunch - 4
Granola - 28 servings.
Have priced it up and is about £200 worth. Happy to accept £150 for the lot,if anyone doesnt want it all will price up what it should be and take a bit less than what it would cost.

I live in the Northamptonshire Area, so if anyones interested it would be better for collection/me drop off/meet halfway as postage would be quite a lot!!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post... I'm starting Go Lower tomorrow, I've ordered it last night after reading on here and on their website. I started Lipotrim a week and a half ago but it's way too hardcore for me... and I'm afraid of ruining what's left of my metabolism. So here I am.

Look forward to getting started... NO CHEATING that's a firm decision!!!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post... I'm starting Go Lower tomorrow, I've ordered it last night after reading on here and on their website. I started Lipotrim a week and a half ago but it's way too hardcore for me... and I'm afraid of ruining what's left of my metabolism. So here I am.

Look forward to getting started... NO CHEATING that's a firm decision!!!

Good luck and enjoy it...Any questions ask away and remember to call your consultant if there is anything you are unsure off. They are soo helpful..

Good luck and remember its even easier when ketosis kicks in..

Keep us posted
xx

Readingite,

Good luck with starting. Has your food arrived yet? Mine normally arrives next day.

I have found the diet so easy to follow. Any questions those of us on here will always try to help, or give your Go Lower consultant a call.

Thank you Suzy and Happy!!

Well my two boxes have arrived today. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the idea that this will last me for a month...! Tiny portions, or perhaps what's more true is that my perception of portion sizes is obviously way out of line.

Two little spoons of yoghurt with the granola packets as breakfast?!

It will certainly take some adjusting, but I'm still very much looking forward to it. Real food, lots of variety, easy to make... I know I will like it!

So tomorrow is Day 1, starting with breakfast. I've got the yoghurt at home already, and since it's Saturday I'll go shopping tomorrow for the veggies and other stuff they ask for. What kind of, and what amount of, veggies have you all found useful? I'm a non-cook...!

Thanks!!

Back