Goal setting.....

Nally

I've just placed my first order with my CDC and after I've moved house this week I'll be starting SS on the 5th July -

What I want to do is set myself a goal for the 14th August as it is my Mum's 70th birthday and we're having a big family party so I want to look good but I'm not sure what a realistic goal would be?

I'm 21st 10 currently and due to my height will be on 4 packs a day. Does exercise make a big difference to losses? I work opposite my gym and so am already quite active. In my head I'd like to be 18stone by the party but is that pushing it?

Sorry, this is a bit rambly!

Nally x

Nally, I am not sure what your weekly loss is? They say a stone a month .. you could aim for 20lbs in a month and a half.

And look at your ticker .... you have lost an amazing amount of weight, did you do it on CD.

Hi, I agree with above, an average of a stone a month ... but saying that I've lost 22lb in 6 weeks so .... the first week gives you a big boost too! Both in weight loss and confidence.

Maybe set yourself the mini-goal of a stone a month, then re-asses weekly as you settle into the diet.

Good Luck

Thanks ladies,

I had a gastric bypass in 2007 but have been stuck on a plateau since last summer :confused: even though I haven't changed anything.

I suppose I'll just take it as it comes and make sure I stick to SS 100%, I'm actually peversely looking forward to not having to think about what food to eat. Is that normal? xx

Back