Goal = SKY DIVE!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey Guys!! :D

I've always wanted to do a tandem sky dive and have just been told by my bestet mate that her and her bf are doing one for her birthday in may!! I am soooo jealous!!!

So, i have decided now is the time to just get and do it!

You have to be 15st or under (fully clothed) and so this has posed another goal for me ....

Once i reach 13st i am going to book and do a sky dive! It's not cheap £180 each for two of you - if its just me then its going to be £230 so now i have the task of trying to rope somebody to do it with me so i can get it cheaper! hahah

:superwoman:

haha i have just asked my brother - his answer by text was 2RITE! hahahahaha bring it on!
Defo do one chell! i bet they are amazing!

I am aiming for june as ideally i would like to be 12st by june but we shall see :D

Wow, what a goal to set! You're braver than me.

You will soon get to your goal and do that skydive. Good luck!

Damnit :(

I would love to do one!!! No one I know will do it with me :(

oh mini i hope so!

lol chell rope yer bf in!

HA HA HA!

He is scared of heights and clostraphobic so there is no chance!!!

oh poop .... :(

Yup!!! lol

Maybe find some where that does them for charity or something and I just have raise money!

Yep - have a nose online - the place where im guna do one has a charity section although i havnt read it.

Course you'll be at goal in no time! You're like me, determined not to break this and so far so good. Sure we can do this. My goal is a holiday to Greece in July so hoping to be at goal (or close enough) when I go.

Mini you are flying! You are almost half way there!

I am a tad :( now though. Have just done some calculations and have worked out that i have 13weeks untill my first goal date (holiday with the bf 15th june) and to get to the 12st that i would like i would need to lose on average just over 5lbs per week - i cant see this happening and feel its nearly impossible - although i want it so bad i will get it! i have to! lol

But to get to sky dive goal by 15th june i would need to lose on average just over 4lbs per week.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! even that seems impossible!!

I think im guna have to step up my exersice games! haha

You will be sweet aslong as you do plenty of excercise chick!!! xxx

4lbs a week is achievable. That seems to be my average at the mo. I've upped my walking the last few weeks and that seems to help me. If you up the exercise just a little I bet that will help. You're averaging about 4lbs a week too so I bet you can get that skydive goal by the date you want. Go for it. You know you can do it.

Where will you be doing the skydive?

Summergurl, after what you said about being almost half way there, I checked my ticker and realised I had entered my original weight wrong! I have 2lbs less to lose now than I thought. I may even be halfway there after my wi on Saturday, woohoo!!!

Thanks, so chuffed about that. If I was to lose 6lbs this week I will be halfway there. Not much chance of me getting 6lbs though cos my norm is 4 but hey, I can dream can't I?

good job i mentioned it then mini! hehe :)

Am guna be doing it in Honiton which is exeter way i do believe! :)

Am sure i can do it - once uni is over i will be the exercise queen! haha

Off for a jog on the wii - back soon :D lol

Back