Goal weight

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by duncan, 21 March 2010 Social URL.

1. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    My goal weight is 12stone, im at 13.7 at the mo (to be confirmed tomorrow eve), when shall i move up a plan if i have to????or do i stay at the plan im doing (810) till goal weight and then move up to maintaining plan??????????, not sure what happens now

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You cant SS at a bmi of 25 ... so depends on your height etc

You can move about the plans anytime you like really. 810 is so similar to ss/ss+ its a really good plan to start a very subtle intro to food. Losses are virtually the same as ss/ss+

My original goal when i very first started cambridge was 12 stone... (im 5'4) why i set it that high i'll never know!!! its now 9'7...MUCH more realistic! am top 10's now and actually quite happy!! but still wanting to get a bit more off

Well done

4. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    im 5ft4 aswell, i said 12 stone as a guide but to be honest im not built to be and smaller as im quite heavy boned, but..... i will see how it goes tho.

5. cheery

cheery Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(26.72%)
    Well done on your losses so far!

I don't know the answer as to when to move up to 810, I think it's rather a personal choice for you with advice and support from your Consultant. People seem to move up for a variety of reasons - because they 'have' to as their BMI is 25, because they're struggling to cope with SS or SS+ for any longer, to give their weight loss a boost, because they need to eat out and can do that on 810. If your primary aim to lose and quickly, you might choose to stay on SS or SS+, but remember 810 is still a weight loss plan and, after a little adjustment for a few days, you should still continue to see healthy losses each week on 810.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.