Goal Weight

I'm the same height as you and to be honest when it came to putting in a goal weight I was unsure what to put. I've had 5 children and always gone back to the same weight somewhere between 9 and 9 and half stone and never dieted in my life. Then about five years ago not sure what happened but I started piling it on tried different diets and put even more on 6 stone later I thought to myself anything under 10 would do but to be honest I'll wait for 11 and see how I feel. Agree with lots of comments on here regarding bmi my husbands overweight comparing it on that, yet he excercises in gym and runs everyday and hasnt an ounce of fat on him. Top and the bottom you started this for you so see how you feel. So after all that comparing your stats to others well we all have different reasons and likes. You've done brill keep it up.

I agree, pretty sure that BMI's are rubbish. I'm aiming for 11stone 7 which will still make me overweight but last time i was there i felt amazing! (looked pretty good too in comparison!!)

just go for where you feel happy, my argument is any lower weight is healthier than where i am at the moment so they should pick their battles!!

you are looking FANTASTIC by the way. :wow:

As I've said before, the BMI index is a pile of poo!!! I am finishing TFR today, can't wait for my week 10 WI this lunchtime and then I want to stay at this loose size 14, as it suits my frame although the BMI index will still have me classed as VERY overweight! If I go lower, I will lose all my curves and my boobs will be empty sacs.....not sexy AT ALL!!!! Ladies of a certain age (me!) may look a bit haggard if they lose too much weight off the face , and I'm mindful of that too. So I'm hoping to maintain from now on. So the advice I can give people is....set a goal by all means, but review it as you get closer, don't think it has to be set in stone.

Hi Lou, i'm a similar height to you. Many years ago i once lost weight and went down to 10st, people told me that i started to look ill and not too lose anymore!! i think you should stick where you feel good, thats the most important thing. I would love to be 10st again, but i don't think i will be after 2 children. BTW i think you loook fantastic now. good luck xx

Back