GOALS

Rickard71

Hi guys hope yous are all well..

Im sitting out here in the kitchen and thinking ho to work out my goals, so ive decided.....

Goal 1 pluck up the courage to begin AGAIN

Goal 2 16st
Goal 3 15st
Goal 4 14st
Goal 5 13st
Goal 6 12st
Goal 7 11st

Helen xxx

Well you've made it to the point of getting back to it so that is step 1 :)

Everyone on here will give you the support you need to carry on with your journey. Also don't underestimate your own inner strength which is what's bought you back again to kick this :) x x x Good Luck x x x

268764_222072317830585_220318278005989_545756_2097835_n.jpg

: )

You CAN do this! If I can, you can, anyone can! It just takes some almighty willpower and a goood support network. If I hadn't found this forum I would have got fed up along time ago. Keep posting your way through those stones. Xxx

Last time I was on LT i said if I can do it ANYONE can, and I did, I went on to lose over 7st. Although I gained 3st back after having my 2 babies, and the baby is 1 on Saturday/Sunday (midnight baby) so im here to get it back off agin... Although it will be slower as im unable to excerise after having Bethany 2 1/2 and Reece 1, I will be sooo happy on Saturday if im told im on the 15s as its tom for me...

Wishing you all the best honey :) you'll get to goal again :) you've done it once you can do it again ...that's what I'm telling myself anyways ;) x x x

I just wondered if i keep going what would I have off for christmas if im doin 3lb weekly... Thankfully i didnt throw any of the old clothes out that i wore when i lost the 7 stone. I thin i got down to 12-13 st as i started at 19st-13lbs:) :) :) still have the pic, might post a before and after

Keep things for motivating yourself as it always helps you x x x

Back