Goals!

phoenixx

Hi everyone!

It was weigh in day for me today... 4lbs off, which brings it up to 50lbs total :woohoo:

I was thinking about goals, and wierdly it meant more getting to 49lbs off than the 50. A few years ago a comment was made 'You'd look quite pretty of you lost 5 stone'. I know that sort of comment alot of people hear, it wasnt meant nastily... just bluntly.... but putting an exact weight out there kinda stripped away any denial that I hid it well! ;) And its a comment thats stayed with me ever since.

So... as of 1lb ago (49lbs lost).... noone can say that to me, as technically, if I was to lose 5 stone i'd be underweight! So yep, that was a big goal for me!

Does anyone else have any random goals like that?

Well done!!!!!

Thats an amazing loss!!

I have a bit of a random goal... to weigh less than my husband! im currently 12st 6lbs and hes fluctuates between 11.7 an 12 stone!

So i'll have to get him to weigh himself when im half a stone lighter!

Well done!!!!!

Thats an amazing loss!!

I have a bit of a random goal... to weigh less than my husband! im currently 12st 6lbs and hes fluctuates between 11.7 an 12 stone!

So i'll have to get him to weigh himself when im half a stone lighter!

*grins* yeah I had a kinda goal like that too.... not with weight, but I have a pair of my besties jeans and one of my goals was to fit in them and be smaller than him!

Back